Chapter Twenty-one

Comment replies:

SmilingHidesSecrets: Haha good idea! I'll look into that xD

Pieceloveandboybands: Thank you so much :) They might have one in the future, who knows?

Jmhslm: I'm glad! :)

Soniclvr001: I'm thinking of bringing Electo back. He's my favorite :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I let out a breath and plopped down on our brand new couch, looking up at Peter, who was hanging upside down on the ceiling, trying to hang a picture of us. I chuckled quietly and shook my head, "You're going to get hurt."

"I've never gotten hurt doing this before." he mumbled, "Is it even?"

I studied the picture, nodding slightly, "Yeah. If you want everyone else to see it upside down."

He frowned and fell from the ceiling, landing on his feet and sighing loudly at the picture, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you had some sort of tactic for it being upside down." I giggled, standing up and wrapping my arms around his waist from behind, "Just take it down and we can worry about all the pictures and stuff later."

He nodded and shot a web at it, bringing it down to his hands. I rolled my eyes and kissed his shoulder blade before walking into the kitchen, "This is my favorite part of the house."

"I think mine would be the bedroom." he called to me, the sound of something breaking echoing loudly through the house.

I walked into the living room again, staring blankly at him, "What'd you break?" I asked in a monotone.

"Um.. Nothing?" he smiled innocently.

"Peter."

"My love."

"Okay, that was cute." I mumbled, chuckled quietly, "What did you break, though?"

"Our lamp." he frowned, scratching the back of his neck.

I blinked a couple of times, "Did you attempt to put the picture up again?"

"Yeah."

"And you fell, didn't you?"

"Go make dinner." he pouted, a red tone forming on his cheeks.

I chuckled and picked up the broom, tossing it to him, "Clean it up."

"You know, after dinner, we should test out that new bed." he said, looking over at me and wagging his eyebrows.

I chuckled quietly, "As long as you don't break anything else."

*~*~*~*~*~*~

I groaned quietly and rolled over on my side, pulling the sheets up to my chin. A drawer shut loudly, causing me to open my eyes and glare at Peter, "What are you doing?"

"I start at Oscorp today." he shrugged slightly, "Remember?"

"No cause you never told me." I sighed, sitting up, "When do you go in?"

"In about two hours."

"And you're getting ready now?"

"I was kinda hoping you would make breakfast?" he smiled innocently.

I chuckled quietly and stood up, keeping the sheets around my body, "Sure. What do you want?"

"French toast and bacon."

"What's with you and bacon?"

"I love bacon."

"Don't be like that guy on the commercial."

He just chuckled and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist gently, "You're the best."

"I think someone told me that last night." I smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's so not normal coming from you." he said, his eyes widening slightly.

"Eh, I'm in a good mood this morning." I told him, kissing him gently before picking up a t-shirt of Peter's and a pair of my sweats.

I pulled on the clothes quickly and walked into the living room, turning the news on. I frowned, raising an eyebrow. Since when did I turn the news on? Oh God.. I'm getting old. I shook my head and turned from the tv, only to quickly turn back to it, "Um, Peter."

"Yeah, babe?"

"Remember that creepy Electro guy?"

"Why?" he asked, instantly coming to stand my side.

"He's back."

*~*~*~*~*~

The song that plays when Electro makes his appearances came on while I was writing this and I was just thinking it was ironic :D hehe

I'll be gone to the beach for a whole week starting tomorrow. I'll try to upload as much as I can, but no promises :( sorry guys!