Chapter Seven

"How about the 7th of June?" May asked, looking through a calender.

I bit my bottom lip and looked over at Peter, who shrugged slightly, "I don't see why not. That's as good as a date then any."

"Yeah, but it's three months away." I pouted.

"Perfect amount of time to get everything organized and put together." May smiled, circling the date, "What color theme do you want?"

"Blue and red." Peter stated instantly.

I frowned and looked over at him, "I think not."

"C'mon. We could have a Spiderman themed wedding."

"Your obsession with him is creepy." I told him, shaking my head, "It's very unhealthy."

He sighed and pushed my shoulder, "You're the one obsessed with him. I think I remember you telling me you would rather marry him than me."

I nodded slightly, "You're right, I do remember saying that. Think you could talk to him for me?"

He narrowed his eyes at me and shook his head, "Such a mean fiancee."

"But I love you so that makes up for it."

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, "What color do you want to do?"

"I was thinking of a pastel-ish kinda orange and a white. Or maybe a mint green." I said, looking over at May, "What do you think?"

"I like both of you ideas." she nodded slightly, "You can look up some themes later on the internet."

"Sounds good." I smiled, "Now, when should we start looking for a dress and Peter's tux?"

"Anytime. It's probably a good idea to start looking."

I nodded slightly and stood up, "Tomorrow we can all go out and look. Peter, sorry to break it to you, but you'll be looking by yourself."

"Taking my own aunt from me. I see how it is." he frowned, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Sorry, boo."

"Don't call me that." he chuckled, pushing me away.

"You're no fun." I I sighed, kissing his cheek gently.

*~*~*~*~*~

"I don't like any of these." I said, walking back over to May.

"There's plenty more shops around here." she smiled, looking over at me, "There was this one store I found before my wedding with Ben. They had so many gorgeous dresses and I found the perfect on there for me. Maybe you'll be able to find you one, too."

I smiled slightly, "I really wish I could have met him." I told her as we walked out of the store, "He seems like he was a really great man."

"He was." she sighed, "Peter was devistated when it happened. Started getting into all these fights."

"Fights?"

"Well, I don't know if it was fights, but he would come home late every night with bruises all over his face and hands." she frowned, looking around the city as we walked, "It calmed down after a while."

I glanced over at her, seeing her looking down at her hands before looking back at me, "Here it is."

I looked over quickly and saw a shop with wedding dresses in the window. I smiled and opened the door, letting May go first before I quickly followed behind. I took slow strides along the store, smiling slightly as I done so. I bit my bottom lip and pulled my phone out, seeing a text from Peter.

Found my tux. I'm going to head back to the house.

I can't find a dress :( we'll be there as soon as we can.

Take your time! I know whatever you pick is going to look absolutely stunning :)

I smiled slightly and looked back up, a dress instantly catching my eye. I walked up to it and ran my fingers over the fabric, hearing someone walk up behind me. I glanced back, seeing May standing there with a smile on her face, "Is this the one?"

"This is definitely the one." I nodded, smiling brightly.

*~*~*~*~*~

Dress right over there-->

Should mr. Harry Osborn make his appearance soon? :D

Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading :)

Vote,Comment,&Follow