Chapter Fourteen

I froze. Postive? What? It was negative when I checked it! I slowly turned around to face the bathroom door, seeing Peter standing there, holding the test between his pointer finger and thumb. I bit my bottom lip and shrugged slightly, "I have no idea."

"You must. You're the only female in this apartment." he stated, raising an eyebrow.

I laid my hands on my stomach and sat down slowly, "Um, it was negative when I checked it." I mumbled, shaking my head, "How could it change like that?"

"When and where did you even buy this?" he asked, sitting down beside of me.

"Earlier when we were in that shop."

"Which one?" he chuckled slightly.

"The one I bought my hoodie."

"I'm going to head to a better place to buy a couple and we can see what they all say." he said, laying the test down before walking out of the room quickly.

I stared after him. Is he mad? Upset? Why would he be? I mean, if i really am pregnant, he should be happy. It's his anyways. Plus, he'll be a daddy.. And I'll be a mommy. I'm not ready to be a mom. I let out a breath as the front door slammed shut, flinching slightly. Please don't let him be mad or upset..
*~*~*~*~

About an hour later, Peter returned with a bag. I smiled at him slightly before taking it and quickly going into the bathroom. I drank about three bottles of water within the time he's been gone so I'll be able to use all of these tests..

I walked out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later and sat beside Peter, "Now we wait."

"How long?" he asked, staring at the floor.

"About twenty five minutes."

"Okay." he murmured, finally glancing at me for a second before looking away again.

"You know, if I am, you have no right to be mad. Or upset."

"I'm neither of those." he stated, "I'm in shock."

"Why?"

"What if you are? We won't be able to watch over the city. We'll have to make sure the baby is okay. And what if it ends up with some sort of weird flying spider powers? We can't handle that."

"You're overthinking this."

"I'm being honest about it, Chloe. You know all of that is true."

"Yeah, but-"

"But nothing." he sighed, standing up, "We're not ready for a baby."

"I know. It's you're fault if I am though."

"How?"

I stared at him blankly.

"Right. Okay, let's go eat something while we wait." he said before walking out of the room quickly.

"I'm not hungry." I sighed, laying on my side, "I'll just wait here."
*~*~*~*~

"Go look."

"I don't want to. You."

"I don't want to either." I frowned, crossing my arms, "You caused this, you go look."

"But I'm scared."

"And I'm not? Peter-"

"We can go together." he sighed, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the bathroom.

I nodded and took in a big breath before we both looked down at all of the tests.
*~*~*~*

Another cliffy :D hehe don't kill me

I love all of these gifs where Andrew licks his lips omg♥-->