Chapter Eight

"Can I see it?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"..Pretty please?"

"Not until the wedding, Peter."  I sighed, turning to face him, "You should know better than to continiously ask me."

"I just really want to see it." he pouted, "I'll show you my tux."

"Nope. I'm patiently waiting till the wedding."

"You could just read my mind and see it." he muttered.

I just smiled and shrugged, "But I won't."

"How do I know you're not doing it now?"

"Because, Peter."  I chuckled, "All tux's look the same."

"Not this one."

"Please for the love of God, don't tell me you found a Spiderman printed tux."

"That would be cool." he stated, pointing at me, "But no."

"Then what makes it different?"

"You'll see at the wedding, now won't you?" he smirked, raising an eyebrow.
*~*~*~*~

"Okay, I don't like this one." I sighed, clicking the little 'x' in the corner of the picture of a baby pink and blue wedding theme, "Can we just have a bunch of fairy lights everywhere and leave it at like that?"

"That's no fun." Peter chuckled, "That's only the third picture you've looked at, keep looking. I need to go out and patrol some."

"Leave me to do the boring stuff." I mumbled, scrolling down the page slowly.

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head, "I'll be back later."

"Okay. Stay safe."

"Always do." he said before jumping out the window.

I sighed loudly and leaned back in the computer chair. I'm already done with looking for a theme. Little fairy lights everywhere sounds good to me. It is my wedding.. Quickly scrolling up to the top, I typed in 'Fairy lights wedding theme' and hit enter. I smiled at all the results. I knew this was a good idea.
**

A few hours later, Peter swung into the bedroom as I was getting ready to lay down, a book in my hand. I smiled at him, dropping the covers back onto the bed, "How was patrolling?"

"Harry Osborn is out of jail."

I dropped the book to the floor, "What?"

"He escaped a couple of nights ago and I seen him earlier. I tried to confront him, but he was too fast." he frowned, laying his mask on the desk, "We'll both go out tomorrow night and look for him. He's going to go back to jail, no matter what."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, "Great. More to worry and stress about."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close, "He's not going to get anywhere near you."

"I hope not.." I frowned, pulling away, "Wanna see the wedding theme I found?" I smiled slightly, sitting down in the computer chair again.

He chuckled and nodded, "Sure."
*~*~*~*~*~

Not much happening in this chapter.. Um.. yeah :3 cheek out that theme over there-->>

Drama soon!

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it :)

Vote,comment,&follow♥

College-Bound Superheroes (Sequel to 'Spider-who?')On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara