Chapter Two

"Look at this." Peter stated, walking up to me.

I laid the bag of chips down and took the magazine from him. 'Crime in Britain.' I chuckled slightly, "Looks like we got here right on time."

"Looks like it." he smiled slightly, taking the magazine back in his hands and flipping to the page explaining the crime, "It says there's someone who can somehow control fire." he mumbled, raising an eyebrow, "That's different."

"Very." I nodded, "Well, if we ever meet up with him, all we have to do is use water." I shrugged slightly, "No big deal. Let's go check out. I'm ready to leave."

He chuckled and nodded, tossing the magazine to the side and following me up to the counters.

*~*~*~*~*~

"You have to try one of these!" Peter yelled, running into the bedroom quickly.

I quickly turned towards him, dropping my t-shirt on the bed in the process, "What?" I frowned.

He quickly handed me a cookie with a small reddish-purple heart in the middle, "It's a Jammie Dodger."

"Oh my lord." I chuckled, shaking my head and taking the cookie from him, "Will you please tell me where this is from?" I asked, taking a bite out of the cookie, "And this is actually really good."

"Right?" he smiled brightly, "And it's off of Doctor Who, Chloe. You should know this."

"Excuse me for not watching the shows you watch." I chuckled, "Which Doctor loves these?"

He stared blankly at me and shook his head, "Done with you." he stated before quickly walking out.

"You're so weird!" I yelled out to him.

"Weird and proud!" he yelled back.

I chuckled and ate the rest of the cookie. I worry about that boy sometimes..

"Thanks for saying that into my head." Peter called out to me.

My eyes widened, "Oops?" I giggled, walking out of the room, "You know I love you, right?"

"Sure." he chuckled.

I smiled to myself and walked over to him, taking the pack of Jammie Dodgers from him.

"Hey. No, no, no. You don't get anymore." he stated, quickly shooting a web at the package and pulling them back to him, "You're rude."

"Because I don't watch that doctor show?" I frowned, raising an eyebrow.

"Doctor Who." he corrected, narrowing his eyes at me, "And no. Because you worry about me."

"Peter, I always worry about you. Whether it be when you're out as Spiderman or your mental state, I worry." I smiled, sitting down beside him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You're so mean." he chuckled, hugging me back, "But I love you."

"Good, cause you're stuck with me."

"I know." he murmured, kissing the top of my head, "I'm going to run to the mall real quick."

"Without me?!" I gasped.

"I need to get something." he chuckled, standing, "I won't be long."

I pouted, but nodded, "Okay." I sighed, standing also and kissing his lips gently, "Just hurry back."

"I will." he smiled before picking the car keys up.

*~*~*~*~*~

If you can tell me which Doctor loves Jammie Dodgers, next chapter is dedicated to you! I love seeing who all watches the same things as me :) hehe

Rememeber! She still has her powers since this is a brand new story.

I'm going to try and keep the same plot as the old sequel, but it'll be written completely different. Hopefully better :D

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it ^-^

Vote,comment,&follow♥