Chapter Thirteen

"Chloe, are you sure you're okay?"

"Postive."

"Well, you've been in the bathroom for a while." Peter sighed quietly from behind the door.

"Just taking a bath."

"I didn't hear no water running."

"..I mean, I'm getting ready to." I said slowly, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"You've been in there for over twenty minutes, so I'm just worried." he mumbled.

Twenty minutes? That means the test is done.. I bit my bottom lip and stood up from the edge of the round bathtub, walking over to the sink. I lifted the small stick into my hand and looked down at it. Negative sign. I blinked a couple of times before looking at it again. Negative? I could have sworn I was. With all the sickness and late period.. I shook my head and wrapped the test in toilet paper before tossing it into the trash. Oh well. I'm not ready for a baby anyways.

I pulled open the door and raised an eyebrow at Peter, "Yes?"

"I thought you were getting ready to take a bath?"

"Changed my mind." I shrugged, kissing his cheek, "Let's go order a pizza."

"Do they even have pizza delivery in Paris?"

"Well, probably." I chuckled, pulling him into the living room.
*~*~*~*~

"That was some pretty damn good pizza." I stated, laying my plate on the coffee table.

"There's still half a box left." Peter chuckled, finishing off his fourth piece.

"I don't know how when you ate most of it." I smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"Being Spiderman helps keep the weight off." he chuckled again, laying his plate down also, "What do you want to do know?"

"We better start packing. We have a lot of stuff."

"We can do that the night before." he pouted.

"If we waited that long, we would be late for our flight in the morning." I stated, raising an eyebrow at him.

"We did buy a lot of stuff here, huh?" he sighed, standing up, "Alright, let's get it started."

"..Ha!"

He stared at me with a blank face.

"You know that song by the Black Eyed Peas?"

He just kept staring at me.

"It's kinda old.."

"Yeah, I know." he stated before walking off.

"Buzzkill!" I yelled after him.

"I'm not the twenty two year old singing old Black Eyed Peas songs." he called back.

I mocked him in a manly voice before quickly jogging after him into the bedroom.
*~*~*~*~

"You should really read this. Then you can wear my hoodie." I told Peter, who was in the bathroom, placing The Fault In Our Stars book in my carry on bag.

"Who said I would want to wear your hoodie? Besides, it would be too small." he chuckled, only to quickly stop laughing.

"What's wrong?" I asked, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Um.. Why is there a positive pregnancy test in the trash?"
*~*~*~*~*~

WHAT?! Hehe :)

You should totes go check out my Walking Dead story, ya know..for the hell of it! I have some big plans and ideas for that story so I hope you do :)