Chapter Twenty

Comment replies:

SmilingHidesSecrets: She is :( but you're right! It is for the best. Thank you so much! I'm glad I got someone obsessed with Spiderman xD

Jmhslm: I don't think anyone important stole her powers, tbh. Just a random person from Oscorp haha :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~

 It was around one in the morning when I heard tapping on the window. I sighed loudly and sat up, glancing over and seeing Peter still in costume, his fist up at the window. I quickly walked over and pulled open the window, "Are you okay?"

"It was tough getting her arrested." he chuckled quietly, slipping in and wrapping his arms around my waist, "That was someone who worked at Oscorp. Someone explained that she was obsessed with wanting powers and when she saw you in action one day, she knew she had to have some like yours."

"That's creepy." I sighed, pulling his mask off, "Are you okay, though?"

"Fine. Just a few bruises here and there, but I'll live. What's with all the boxes?"

"Aunt May decided to bring them up for us. I packed everything that would fit."

"Oh yeah. We'll be moving out on our own soon. How exciting." he smiled, kissing my forehead, "Go on back to sleep. I'm going to take a shower."
*~*~*~*~*~

 "So, what do you guys think?" the realitor asked, smiling brightly at us.

It was a small two story house with a garage on the side. The house itself was a creamy white with a blackish-greenish looking roof and black shutters on the windows. There was two bedrooms- one on the bottom floor and one on the top- with two full sized bathrooms, a large living room, a nice sized dining room, and a lovely kitchen.

"I absolutely love it." I smiled, "It's perfect."

Peter smiled and agreed with me, asking when we could sign the papers.

"Just come back to my office and we can get started on all of it." she smiled at us before making her way to her car.

"Our own house." I smiled brightly, "Our jobs-" I cut off, my eyes widening slightly.

"What is it?"

"I have a job interview in about two hours." I stated, glancing at the watch on my wrist.

"Okay, no problem. You can go back to aunt May's house and get ready then head to the hospital. I'll sign the papers and stuff for you."

"Is that allowed?"

"Hopefully. If not, I'll bring the papers home for you." he smiled, kissing me softly, "Go get that job."
*~*~*~*~

It was about nine in the afternoon when I finally got home, bringing home some Chinese takeout for us. I let out a breath as I shut the front door and kicked off my black heels, walking into the kitchen and seeing Peter looking over some papers.

"What's up?" I asked, laying the bag in front of him.

"Just looking through some things about the house we now own and can start moving in to starting tomorrow." he smiled, looking up at me.

"Really?" I smiled brightly, "She let you sign it for me?'

He nodded and stood up, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, "We'll finally be starting our life together."

I smiled and kissed him softly, "I got the job."

"Really?" he smiled, looking down at me.

I nodded and laid my head against his chest, "I start next week."

"That's great. Let's celebrate by eating this takeout and watching some America's Got Talent."
*~*~*~*~

I couldn't find a picture of the house that would post on the side. Looks like we'll have to deal with a sexy Andrew Garfield instead ;D

I'll be going on vaction for a week starting Saturday so I'm going to try and upload again tomorrow!

Anyone got anything specific they want to happen in this story? Comment and let me know!