Chapter Nineteen

Comment replies:

Jmhslm: I do too! I liked the idea at first, but now I like her better as a normal person. :)

Soniclver001: Thank you!

Pieceloveandboybands: Keep reading and find out :D it'll be revealed this chapter.

*~*~*~*~*~

It's been about an hour since Peter left. I'm not too worried, but I'm still worried. You know what I mean? Never mind.. I stood from the bed and walked over to the window, my eyes widening slightly. There was about ten cars on fire while some of the buildings were also on fire. Purple flashes of light could be seen and strings of web were everywhere.

If only I had my powers, I would be out there helping. I blinked. Wait. My powers. Purple. I quickly slipped some shoes on and ran downstairs, ignoring aunt May's calls. I ran a hand through my hair as I looked around, trying to figure out where they were. I instantly started running in the direction I heard a loud crash and a few screams. There was a group of people behind the police, causing me to stop and watch a figure floating in the hair, purple surrounding their hands.

"They stole my powers." I muttered under my breath, "Some way, some how. They did."

I quickly ran away from the group as I saw Spiderman land a few feet away. He glanced over, quickly doing a double take, "Chloe?"

"They stole my powers." I stated in a hushed tone.

"I know, but you don't need to be here. Go back home." he said quickly.

"No. Not until I figure out how they got my powers."

"You can worry about that later, babe. Just leave."

I frowned and watched the floating figure aim his hand towards us. I quickly tackled Spiderman to the side, a blast of purple hitting the spot we were just in. His arms were around my waist tightly, mine on his chest, "Thanks." he sighed, quickly pulling us up, "Go back home and I'll finish her off."

"Please be safe."

"You know I am, Chloe." he chuckled quickly before swinging away quickly.

I frowned and quickly walked the opposite way, camera flashes instantly taking over my vision.

"What's your relationship with Spiderman?"

"How do you know him?"

"Who is he really?"

Question after question was being thrown at me and I could only just stand there, shaking my head slightly.

"I'm sorry, um." I frowned, pulling my sleeves over my hands, "One question at a time."

"Who is under the Spiderman mask?"

"I have no idea." I stated, shaking my head, "He's never revealed himself to me."

"What's your relationship with him?"

"He's saved my life multiple times, so acquaintances, I guess." I shrugged.

"You just made a daring move and walked up to him, resulting in you saving both of your lives. What do you have to say about that?"

"I just saw what that woman in the air was planning and quickly saved both of us. He's saved me loads of time so I thought I would save him this time." Not to mention we're married and we don't need to die anytime soon..

"How much longer do you think he'll protect the city?"

"As long as he can. Now, if you'll excuse me, I really want to go home and rest." I sighed, quickly pushing away from the crowd of reporters.

I jogged down the street, the house coming into view. I let out a breath as I walked up the stairs, smiling slightly at aunt May before slowly making my way upstairs. Pushing the bedroom door open, I saw multiple empty boxes on the ground.

"I figured you two have been looking for a place to stay, so I found some boxes you two can put your things in." I heard aunt May say.

I looked back at her and smiled slightly, "We're going to look at a place Peter found tomorrow."

"Good." she smiled before walking away from the door.

I sighed and pulled my hair up in a bun. Might as well start packing since I have nothing else to do.

*~*~*~*~*~

Comment and I'll reply to you just like up at the top :) that's something I'm going to enjoy doing haha

Thanks for reading!