Chapter Six

Gabriel's POV

The only thing I could think of was Sang Sorenson. The beautiful artist with the hair that drove me crazy. I was sure that it was natural. It has to be natural. I will die of it is dyed.

The bright pink had so many different streaks in it. There were different shades of pink, some lighter, some darker, some redder, some even purplish. I wanted so badly to touch it, to play with it, to claim it, but we were on a mission. We all have been holding back and reserving ourselves so we could blend easier. Not that it worked.

Mr.Blackbourne scared everyone who looked at him, yet all the females still threw themselves at him. It was entertaining, really. To watch him blow them all off especially the sluttier ones who you could tell weren't told no often.

Dr.Green, well, let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if he got arrested. Although, he has been restraining himself and he has been flirting less.

I could go on. Luke's pranks, North's bellowing, and more. We were all getting frustrated with how mellow and uniform we have to be to blend in and it was only the second day of the year. I was immediately labeled gay by the school's druggie, Greg. Originally, we had thought to recruit him to the Academy, but it was soon clear that he was not Academy material.

I walked down the hall not caring that I was late. My head was full of questions about Sang. I knew that I would do whatever to get closer to her and to get to know her. I don't know how I got so infatuated in just one period, but I could tell that I wasn't the only one.

Somehow startled out of my thoughts, I noticed that I took a wrong turn into an unused hallway. All the sudden, Greg and his friends jump out and attack me yelling profanities.

***
Sang's POV

My first instinct is to start humming, but I stop myself before I ruin my voice further.

I hurry to the music room so I am not even later, but, unfortunately, it is pretty far from the nurse's office. I cut through a hall that is no longer used. With less teachers, we don't use all the rooms which kinda sucks since we have so many students here.

I keep my eyes on my boots until a noise makes me jump.

"Where the **** do you the ****ing think you are going, faggot?!" Comes a low and raspy voice I know all too well.

Gabriel is pinned up against the locker by Greg who has a knife hovering close to his stomach and his forearm choking him. Greg's friends are watching excited for Gabriel to get hurt.

Star takes over.

"Greg, Greg, Greg," We sing out. Our voice is painful and raspy, but we need to be able to talk. Greg looks at us, his dark eyes traveling up is slowly, taking us in and making us want to puke.

"Always looking for Trouble. Well, you found us."

A scary smile splits our face.

Our smile can send shivers down the biggest and bravest man's back. Our smile can shame the Joker. Our smile is as scary as ****.

Greg pales a little. No one else would notice, but we do.

"Crazy *** *****! I don't have time to ****ing deal with your ****!" Greg yells trying to intimidate us.

We let out a laugh and punch him in the mouth. He flies backward narrowly missing stabbing Gabriel. Gabriel slumps to the ground looking conscious from lack of air

"Didn't anyone teach you to never cuss?!" Our voice is lower and raspier. You can barely make out what we are saying, but Greg and his friends understand everything.