Chapter Thirty

I make my way upstairs to see a freaked Corey with a pinkish tint to him, a pink Raven, a sticky Luke, and a confused Kota.

Kota had gone later, but took they all took so long that they all came out at the same time.

I burst out laughing.

Raven has pink hair and eyebrows and a light pink to his skin.

Luke is trying to act normal, but his skin keeps sticking from the sugar of the candy.

Kota is running a hand through his soapy hair and looks at me, confused.

Corey looks frightened like he took a shower in bloody water or something. Oh, wait. As far as he knows, he did!

I keep laughing and laughing.

"Sang, did you do this?" Kota asks.

"And what exactly is this?" Luke adds.

I wipe away my tears of laughter and explain, "I took apart each of the showerheads and put something inside. Corey got the Kool-Aid, Raven got the hair dye, Luke got the candy, and Kota got the soap."

"That's why I couldn't rinse the soap off!" Kota exclaims.

Corey looks a little annoyed, "So my "bloody" water was really just juice? "

I nod and say, "Yup!"

"You mean you wasted candy and got me all sticky?" Luke accuses.

"Yes," I answer simply.

"****, you take your revenge serious!" Luke announces.

"Revenge?" Kota repeats.

Anger fills me.

I spit, "You all laughed at me and my love and separated us. Of course, revenge was necessary!"

"What about the others?" Corey inquires.

I grin mischievously.

"Let's just say there was a certain fake spider..."

"That wasn't real?!" Kota exclaims as Luke and Corey shout, "Spider?!"

I burst out laughing again.

"I am pretty awesome, aren't I?"

Raven raises an eyebrow and says in Russian, "Awesome or beautiful and evil?"

I turn bright red.

I am not beautiful or evil or even awesome.

I am simply me.

Sang Sorenson.

"What has skunk blushing so hard?" Corey asks amused.

"Nothing! Let's get going!" I shout and dash out of the hall.

Quickly, I fix all the showerheads so they are back to normal.

Turning to Raven I inform him, "I have a dye remover and can help you get it all out, if you want."

Raven beams and replies, "Good idea!"

I get the soap and take Raven to the large sink in the kitchen downstairs.

Quickly, I went his hair and get to work cleaning the dye out of his hair. His eyebrows are a little trickier, but I manage to get it all out.

I am a little disappointed that I am helping to undo my work, but I saw Luke snapping pictures of all of them with his phone.

The perfect blackmail.

I laugh evilly on the inside.

I rinse the suds out of Raven's hit and dry it quickly with a towel.