Chapter Twenty Six

Operation: Princess's Revenge on Prince

Reason: Is one needed? Besides, he mocked me and my love. Yes, I ended up drinking my love, but still!

I grin evilly.

What does he love?

Simple. His electronics.

What I am I going to tamper with?

(Read above answer)

I whistle aimlessly as I continue to plot.

Today, Victor and a few of the boys are going out for some stupid mafia thing, but I need to get it done as soon as possible since we have school and what I have planned requires Victor gone and me here.

This will be my time to strike.

I stop whistling because it is too hard to whistle while you have a creepy smile on your face.

Now, to pretend everything is normal...

Don't worry, I have a lot of experience with pretending everything is normal.

I finish preparing lunch and yell, "Boys!" I draw out the o in boys until I get tired of hearing my own voice.

They face into the kitchen, slightly panicked.

I smile and say sweetly, "Food's ready."

They instantly relax before looking hungrily at the food.

It is a platter of sandwiches with different toppings on and available, a bag of chips, and a fruit salad.

I grab a sandwich with chicken and cheese and add mustard and mayonnaise. They take this as a cue and begin to get their own food.

Soon, the sound of chewing and chips crunching fills the air.

A lovely sound.

Note my sarcasm.

I shift where I am sitting on Gabriel's lap. How is anyone supposed to be able to eat with the disgusting sounds of chewing?

I squirm until Gabriel exclaims, "That's it! Stop squirming! Why can't you keep still?"

The others give him a funny look.

I roll my eyes.

"Y'all eat too loud! I need to be able to focus on my food instead of your gross chewing!"

They all burst out laughing.

Did they just laugh at me?

"I believe they did," Sarah says in a low voice.

"Welp, I'll just take my turn and knock some sense into them," Star says trying to hide her excitement.

"For the last time, you are not allowed to kill my friends!" I shout.

"Um... Sang?" Asks Paprika tentatively.

I giggle, "Oh, sorry. I was just talking to Star. We all want to make you guys pay for laughing at us. Don't worry, I won't let them kill you. We will most likely just beat you to within an inch of your life."

They look at me, then each other, then at me before bolting out the door.

Boys sure are strange.

I shrug and eat my lunch.

Ah. Peace and quiet with no chewing noises.

***

"Byeee!" I yell and wave as they pull out of the driveway.

Now, just Luke, Pug, Corey, Marc, and Raven are here.

"Just."

Ha!

I make it sound like the five is hardly any.

Five people is a lot of people. Especially if you are used to only being around two females for the majority of your time.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

Time to get to work.

"Welp, Imma gonna go and take a nap!" I announce cheerfully to the five of them.

Corey looks at me and asks, "Skunk, how are you always so happy?"

"NO! Don't do it!" Sarah yells.

But it is too late.

"I TAKE MY PILLS AND I'M HAPPY ALL THE TIME! I'M HAPPY ALL THE TIME!" I sing loudly and only slightly maniacally.

Corey looks taken aback.

Sarah facepalms.

I laugh at all their reactions and skip off to go execute my plan.

***

Marc's POV

I shook my head at Sang.

I never knew when she was kidding, making fun of us, and serious.

The three seemed to overlap each other far too often.

I honestly was not surprised that Sang needed a nap. She went to sleep at the same time as us and woke up at four thirty every stinking morning. Not that I would have known, I still hadn't had my turn with my Coffee Bean, unfortunately.

I had extremely mixed feelings about Sang's revelation.

I think, though, that the prevailing emotion was excitement.

Sang trusted us enough to open up to us about herself, meaning we were finally getting closer to her. This way, we could see if she had the same feelings as we did.

I couldn't wait until we could truly claim Sang as our own.

***

Sang's POV

I am just barely able to hold back my evil laugh. After all, I wouldn't want them to know that I am not asleep.

I just needed with Victor's mainframe computer. Whenever he is in view of any of his cameras anywhere, a loud high pitched sound will come out of his phone, starting when he gets home in two hours.

Now, for North Star.

Operation: Avenging my Slushy Love

Reason: He tried to forcibly remove me from the slushy machine and made fun of my romance!

What does he love?

His Jeep.

What I am I going to tamper with?

Duh. His beloved Jeep.

Because I am more annoyed with North Star, my revenge is is a two-prong plot.

All revolving around his Jeep and easy to ignite temper.

Quickly I sneak downstairs and collect a jar from the recycling and some brown food coloring.

I have put of the house to where his Jeep is parked.

Thankfully, they only took two SUVs and not the Jeep. If they hadn't, my revenge would have had to wait.

I walk up to the Jeep and with Star's assistance, roll down his window even though the car is locked.

I smash the jar on the ground and Star used her brainy powers to lift the shards and out them on the drivers seat through the rolled down window.

It now looks like someone broke into his car and left the glass there.

I take a healthy scoop of food coloring with my finger and put it in his windshield wiper fluid.

This will make it look all dirty and gross when he goes to clean his window. This part will take longer for him to notice, but that just means I am drawing out the fun.

I grin my scary smile and race inside.

Once inside, I lay down to take a nap. I don't want to lie to the boys when I tell them that I took a nap.

Oddly enough, I fall asleep almost instantly.

I guess some of the sugar is still in my system.