Chapter Thirty Two

The song is for later!

Enjoy!

*

*

*

I am sliding a piece of French toast onto a green plate when a blood curling scream tears through the morning air.

Ah, the sound of fun.

I set the black spatula down and follow the panicked boys up the stairs.

Seeing where they are heading, I easily pass them and get to Raven's room first.

I open the door.

Doodles. My work looks even better in the light.

Big Bear is curled up in the fetal position on his bed. The brown covers are tangled around him and the phone is still in the bottle, but is now on the ground.

I can't make out what he is muttering in Russian fully, but I catch bits and pieces.

"The aliens... Too much pink... Shrunk my phone... Stole my left shoe.. Stupid scary elves.. Why are there unicorns?!"

The boys, trying to stop their full tilt run, crash into me and we all spill into Raven's room.

Victor landed on my back and I somehow landed on Axel. The others are stacked similarly around us.

I look into Axel's dark eyes as I am sandwiched on top of him and say the most profound thing I can think of.

"Are all of you as heavy as Victor?" I wheeze.

Axel gives a chuckle and I can feel the laugh.

A red faced Victor scrambled off of me and I, in turn, scramble off of Axel.

Once we are all standing we take on the room and Raven.

Raven is shaking a little and his mutterings have grown more frantic and strange.

I can't help it.

I laugh.

Loudly.

It startles Raven out of it and he looks at me, shocked.

The shock turns to rage.

Uh, oh.

I'm thinking he knows it was me...

Raven runs to me so I escape out the door.

Raven shoves the others out of the way and comes crashing after me.

Is this the challenge I have been waiting for?!

***
Raven's POV

I woke up that morning and stretched my arm out to grab my phone with my eyes still closed like I do every morning.

However, instead of finding my phone, I found a soda bottle.

What the **** is this doing here?

I opened my eyes in confusion and I swear my eyes got burned.

There was one word to describe the room.

Pink.

Pink everywhere.

Pink flowers on the walls, pink flowers on the windows, pink unicorns covering my ****. ****, even the air smelled pink!

All I felt was HORROR.

What happened?!

How did this happen?!