Chapter Seventeen

This is a trigger warning! Between the asterisks will be Sang's memory/nightmare in italics where she is abused by her mother.

Silas's POV

I am not sure what it was that woke me up, but I woke up in the early hours unable to go back to sleep.

I dragged myself out of bed to go get some water, but a noise distracted me. I followed it into the gym.

Carelessly, I pushed the door open thinking it as Nathan again. Nathan occasionally had nightmares and used working out as a way to get over them.

It wasn't Nathan, though.

It was Sang.

But she looked... Different. Her face was blank and she moved like a robot.

... Like she was sleep walking.

She was wearing an orange tank top and a pair of shorts that fell past her knees. Lucky Gabriel got her in his clothes.

I darted back upstairs and shook Kota awake saying, "Come downstairs. It's Sang."

Instantly, he threw the covers off and raced downstairs. I followed him and directed him to the gym.

"Holy ****," Kota said startling me.

Kota rarely swears, but I can understand why he did...

Sang wasn't just exercising.

At the moment she was bench pressing all the weights in the gym without shaking, slowing, or even sweating. Some, I would have been surprised to see her lift on their own, they were that heavy.

I am the strongest and largest guy in our group of mafia members. I'm not sure that I would be able to lift that much weight. Especially not as flawlessly and quickly as Aggele mou was or for how long she was.

Kota ordered, "Go wake everyone up starting with Sean, Mr.B, and Axel. go!"

I raced up the stairs and threw everyone's lights on as I went.

"Get up!" I yelled as I raced to Sean's room.

I flung the door open and shouted, "Sean! Sang needs you downstairs! Go!"

Lifting those weights couldn't possibly be safe or healthy for Aggele mou.

I looked back into the hallway to see the grumpy and tired team stumble out of their respective rooms.

"Sang is down in the gym! Go!" I shouted.

They all snapped to attention at the mention of Sang's na!e and ran to the gym.

I checked to make sure all the rooms were empty before heading down myself.

They were crowded around the door and Sean, seeing me spoke quickly, "Waking a sleep walked is dangerous, but necessary in this case. We need to spread out, away from her, and make a racket to try and wake her up. Do not get close to her. At all. Sleep walkers are known to attack people."

We exchanged nervous looks.

From what we had seen, Sang could do the impossible. Including taking down a large mafia team in her sleep. Literally, in her sleep.

I raced to the kitchen and grabbed a metal pot and bamboo spoon.

Not to whack her with!

I sprinted back and started banging on it, following Sean's lead. Sang slowed and set her weight down.

Yes!

Then Sang goes over to the treadmill.

The speed is set as high as it will go, but Sang doesn't seem to be affected by the speed. It was ask if she was going at a slow jog, except Sang was moving at a crazy speed.