Chapter Eleven

The photo is what I picture Sang's hair to be like. Maybe a little darker blue, but close enough!

Thank you to dawn2548 for suggesting who to narrate!

*

*

*

Axel's POV

I am not ashamed to admit that I was looking forward to my third period class. I had it all planned out. The students would all work together except Sang who would work with me. Knowing how smart she is, it wouldn't take long meaning I could get to know her.

I knew about her because of my brothers telling me, but I want to know her personally. Sang seemed incredibly interesting and was gorgeous on top of it.

Imagine my disappointment when she didn't show up.

I never thought our team would find a bird for us after Her. She left us for another man and it broke all five of our hearts. When we combined with the Blackbourne team, the chances of finding another dropped even lower.

Sang, however, had somehow managed to capture all of our attention without even knowing it. It was too soon to approach her with the idea of a relationship. We had to be careful and make sure that we didn't scare her off.

After all, most girls would flip out of fourteen men who were practically strangers all the sudden declared their love and that they would share her.

Not that we loved her.

Yet.

Mr. Blackbourne had asked why I was so upset, but I didn't explain. I think Marc understood though. He too had been looking forward to seeing her.

I stepped out of the car and thanked Corey for driving us. He was also upset because Sang and Brandon were both absent. He nodded in response and followed me in.

I walked carefully to keep from trudging or slumping. I didn't want my brothers to know just how affected by Sang I was.

I pushed my black hair out of my eyes and took a deep and calming breath. The scent of the flowers filled my nose and I smiled. We had all worked together to plant the garden and it was an enormous masterpiece of nature and beauty.

We didn't all live here full time, though. Nathan, Luke, and Kota spent certain nights with their family to spend more time with them. They knew that, if needed, they would have to leave them for a mission so they spent a lot of time with them to make up for it.

I heard shouting ahead and looked to see everyone crowding the door, but I couldn't see why Gabriel was blocking the doorway.

Soon I realized that Sang was here. My heart beat faster and I felt like a young girl seeing her first crush.

I was shocked to see her and see that she was here. She looked incredible and completely different. Her hair was dark blue and silver and her eyes were glowing brighter and seemed reflective.

Sang looked breathtaking.

We didn't get a chance to ask her about the changes yet.

When she tried to bolt because of the time, I think my heart broke. I was glad that North quickly stopped her, but jealousy quickly rose in me. He got to spend so much time with her and now he got her on his lap and in his arms. I didn't mind the two together, I just wished that I got a chance to get closer to her. To hold her and to give her a nickname and be rewarded my own nickname.

But then Sang started shaking. I went into panic mode. We all did. Even Mr. Blackbourne who was trying to hide it.

We all tried to snap her out of it. North even tried to smack her, but she didn't react at all. Surprisingly, it was the name from Sean that snapped her out of it.