Chapter Fifteen

Play the video for Sang singing.

Enjoy!

*

*

*

I take a bite of lasagna and want to moan, it is so good, but it is better than that. I don't want to waste eating time to moan.

I quickly stuff my face and see the others are doing the same.

I must have made it better than last time. Master had called it garbage and threw around the dishes so I had to clean them up.

I shake my head. Boring thoughts are not appreciated, Brain!

We eat our dinner quickly and quietly because we all are too busy eating to talk.

Soon everyone is all done.

I tried to wash the dishes but they all protested. All fourteen of them.

I feel like they just ganged up on me.

Oh, well.

Luke and I will get revenge soon. We just need time together to plot and scheme and think up a foolproof plan to make them all sorry. There will be blood, sweat, and tears.

From them.

I have that effect on people.

In fact...

"Luke! I need your help! Is there somewhere we can go for a second?" I call out.

Luke walks up and smiles smugly, "Of course, Cupcake. Let's go to my room."

The others look at him, jealous and curious.

Mr.Blackbourne clears his throat.

"Let's make sure we are responsible while assisting Ms.Sorenson."

Luke holds up his hands, "Mr.Blackbourne, aren't I the most responsible member in this team? Clearly you don't trust me!"

Luke sticks his nose in the air, sniffles and exclaims dramatically, "That's it! I'm taking my Sang and going home!"

Luke gently takes my shoulders and ushers me out of the room.

We head up a spiral staircase, down a hallway, and into a large bedroom. The bedroom has cream colored carpeting and the walls are a pale blue. A large collage of desserts adorns one of his walls and on the other side a massive window lets in sunlight.

I sit down at a large wooden desk.

Luke speaks first opening with, "So, Cupcake, is this about your need for revenge?"

I grin and nod.

"Luke, just be thankful that I wanted a partner this time. Otherwise, I'd be getting revenge on you too!" I chirp.

Luke loses his smile.

"Now, Raven needs the worst, the brunt of the damage," I spit out.

Luke raises his eyebrows.

"What did Raven do to you?!"

"He didn't give me my promised chocolate bar."

Luke gasps, "Don't worry Sang! We will avenge you!"

I smile. Good thing I went to Luke.

"Now, here's what I'm thinking..."

***

Brandon's POV

Dinner was delicious.

We were lucky to have Sang with us, but I couldn't help but be skeptical.