Chapter I: How do you know him?!

~Third Person POV~

"So, what are we waiting for Christmas?" Y/N asked looking at the men that were around him.

~Timeskip~

As everyone was fighting, Happy came to Lucy and untied her ropes, he picked her up and took her out of the boat using the hole.

"Urgh! After them! We can't let 'em report us to the council!" Bora yelled when he saw Happy leaving.

"Wait! What about Y/N and Nashi?!" Lucy said as they were flying through the air, Happy was carrying her using his tail. That was wrapped around her.

"I can only carry one person! Besides Y/N's there!" Happy said happily.

(A/N: If Happy's Happy, then how truly Happy is happy or is he unhappy?)

"You're not going anywhere! Prominence Whip!" Bora yelled a red magic circle appeared in front and pink glowing energy came out of the magic circle and rushed at Lucy and happy.

Happy did his best to avoid each other energy tentacles that came at him, however, Lucy was not so happy as she was screaming.

"The Cat's quicker than he looks," Bora said, he was standing next to the edge of the boat, with two men behind him. 

While inside there was a lot of yelling and screaming.

"Hey, guys, didn't your mama teach you never hit a woman?" said a male voice. 

The three turn around to see, Y/N standing next to a door while Nashi was wreaking havoc inside the room

"Wait, what about Y/N, and Nashi?" Lucy asked.

"We have a problem, Lucy," said Happy, he was now floating in the air. His magic is very limited, so it did not allow him to travel very far since he's carrying another person. His magic gets exhausted very quickly.

"What do you mean? What problem?" Lucy asked. 

*POOF*

"My transformation's over," said Happy. Both of them started screaming as they started to fall, luckily the water was beneath them.

"AHHHHHHHH" Both of them scream as they fall to the water.

Lucy started swimming underwater looking for her keys, she found them on top of a rock formation. While Happy smashed into another rock formation, head first.

'My gate keys!' She thought as she swam closer to them.

On the boat, Y/N and Nashi were wreaking havoc.

"The Fairy Tail guild," Nashi said, as she blocked a man's punch, "You're a member?" She asked.

In the water, Lucy and Happy had resurfaced.

"Here we go," Lucy said with a confident tone.

"Open! Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius!" Lucy exclaimed as she brought out one of her keys, and made an opening gesture on the water. A blue magic circle appeared on the water and bells went off.