Chapter XIII: Unexpected Meeting

Previously on The Man without a History

"Deliora...." Erza said. "I still don't understand what anyone would want with it?" She asked looking at the demon encased in ice.

"Better question, how did it get here?" Y/N asked. "From what, Silvia told me, it should've been in Brago, not here," He said. His eyes squinting, knowing he must do something to reverse this, otherwise countless lives would be lost again.

"How the hell were they even able to find it?" Silvia asked, with a shaky voice.

"Was it hidden somewhere?" Lucy asked in a soft voice.

"It was sealed away," Erza said.

"Inside a glacier of the northern continent," Silvia chimed in, "A decade ago, some immortal demon ravaged the Isvan region, countless people lost their lives," She said in a shaky voice. She felt warms arms wrap around her, looking back to see Y/N hugging her and giving her a sympathetic smile. "The woman who taught me how to use my magic, my master, Ur, sacrificed everything to seal it away," she said, her hands trembling. Her left hand then went to grab Y/N's arm for some comfort, she was confused and lost.

"I don't know if this has anything to do with the curse on this island," she continued, her right fist was shaking. An icy mist forming around it, her element running wild, "But I do know is that it doesn't belong here," she said. The icy mist now running wild, Y/N having stepped back to let her anger out.

"This cold emperor, we have to find out who it is," she continued, "If they tarnish my masters legacy, they're gonna regret the DAY THEY WERE BORN!" She yelled in anger, gritting her teeth.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

"You're saying this was brought here from the northern continent?" Happy asked.

"Could this demon be the cause of this island's curse?!" Lucy asked. There was a silence, nobody knowing the answer.

"No," Y/N said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Silvia asked.

"It's the Moon Drip, I remember reading about it in one of the books of Lost Magic from a Library in Magnolia, whatever's happening to the Island is not because of this demon, but because of the Moon Drip, those three were talking about," Y/N said, pointing to the passage the three came from.

"Yeah, it has to be the Moon Drip, it can unseal any kind of spell," Y/N said, Silvia's eyes widen. 

"You mean?...." Silvia asked him with her eyes wide open.

"Yes, whoever, this Cold Emperor is, is trying to unseal the very demon your master sacrificed her life to seal," Y/N said, his hands clenching.

Silvia was in a state of shock and rage, she was staring at the Demon with hatred in her eyes. Her gaze so cold, that it could freeze anything.

"In that case, let's go up to that glowy mountaintop," Nashi said excitedly, waving her arms in the air.

"It makes sense now, all the talk about 'gathering moonlight' could only lead to this," Lucy said, slamming her right fists onto her open left palm as if the information finally clicked.

"We must get to that mountaintop now!" Silvia said, they all now and start running to the passage. However, one of them stays behind. It does not go unnoticed by Erza who stops and turns around.

Y/N was standing there, looking at the demon encased in ice.

"Y/N? Are you coming?" Erza asked. Y/N just shook his head, he looked towards her.