Chapter III: DECELERATION OF WAR!!

Previously on Time of Man

They all heard the resounding footsteps.

"Master," Erza said, without looking away from the members.

"Y/N?" Makarov asked. Y/N's head shook in response. Makarov looked towards the members, he considered as his children.

"I can take our headquarters being reduced to rubble," Makarov said with a serious tone, his body shaking. "But I will not let harm come to my children without taking REVENGE!" He screamed; the wooden staff he was holding snapped in half.

Shocking Lucy, who had tears in her eyes.

"WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GO TO WAR!" Makarov exclaimed, as his body was covered in a golden aura.

---

Short Timeskip

Magnolia Hospital

A state of the art facility, fit to handle any special concerns in treating wizards.

Troy, Jet, and Levy were lying in the hospital bed unconscious, with bandages around their body.

Lucy was sitting beside Levy.

'Phantom Lord is heartless, how could they do this?' Lucy thought as she watched over her friend in despair and anger.

~Flashback Starts~

"Sooooo Lucy~," said a blue-haired girl, "I heard that you're writing a novel," she continued, as she sat next to Lucy.

"Ugh, so the words have gotten around already, huh?" Lucy replied while sweatdropping.

"Aye!" Happy exclaimed happily. Levy watched him with her eyes wide open. 

"I should've known that I couldn't trust the cat and the pyro to keep a secret," Lucy grumbled.

"Oh! I'm being rude and didn't introduce myself, my name is Levy McGarden, but you can call me Levy," Levy introduced herself with a wink at the end. 

Levy is a rather young, petite teenage girl of a slender build who stands at a rather below-average height for her age. Her shoulder-length blue hair, which has eyebrow-length bangs, is normally tied up with a colorful bandana around her head. Levy has a variety of outfits, but her most preferred type of attire appears to be dresses and tank tops, both of which reveal the guild mark on her left scapula.

"My friend in the hat is Jet," Levy introduced her friends pointing to the two guys behind her. 

"Hey there," Jet said as he tipped his hat up. 

Jet is a slim, young man of average height with orange hair, kept jutting backward at the sides of his head. He donned an open, light-brown coat with yellowish fur trimmings on its edges and sleeves, which reached down below his elbows. Below it was a high-collared purple shirt, with its collar mostly left open, which was sometimes seen left hanging over the checkered belt below it, with a rectangular buckle, and others tucked inside the baggy dark pants covering Jet's legs, in turn, tucked inside dark boots. He had bracelets composed of thin ropes around his right wrist, and a watch around his left. The most distinctive piece of his attire is probably the fancy, extremely high hat matching his coat, with a large brim and fur trimmings over its entire length, at regular intervals, plus a large furry ball on its top.