Chapter XX: The Return of the Ice God Slayer

Previously on the Time of Man

"Yes! The day to redeem, myself is finally here!" Lyon exclaimed, his face showing signs of excitement. An evil grin on his face, "Now I can prove that I'm stronger and so much better than our master!"

"Demon! Your end is near!" Lyon exclaimed. Deliora turned towards Lyon; staring at him with his hollow eyes.

"ICE-MAKE:" Lyon began, forming his hands in an 'X' formation, the air around him grew colder. A blue magic circle appeared above Deliora. However, he was interrupted when Silvia punched him across the face.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE ENTAILS?!" Silvia screamed, "DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF IN THE PROCESS TO PROVE YOURSELF STRONGER!?" Silvia screamed, tears forming in her eyes.

"Wha-" "Yes! Ur died protecting us! She died because of the Iced Shell Magic!" Silvia interrupted him. "You will be destroyed once that magic spell is finished," Silvia said, tears still dripping from her eyes.

"Don't be stupid! You know nothing, you killed her and that's the truth!" Lyon screamed at Silvia.

"Yes. Yes, I killed Master Ur," Silvia said.

A bright green light appeared next to them. As they looked towards Deliora, all they saw was a bright green beam heading towards them.

Lyon put his left hand up to cover his eyes.

Silvia just smiled as the beam came towards them.

"I'm sorry Master Ur, Y/N, I was not strong enough," Silvia said, as the last teardrop fell from her face to the ground.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

As the beam neared Silvia and Lyon. 

It stopped right next to them. 

And in a burst, it disappeared.

Silvia and Lyon both looked up in confusion, having already accepted their death. Seeing light green particles in the air; magic energy residue left from the beam.

"Huh?" Lyon said, looking at Deliora; who now was just standing still.

"W-W-Why did it stop?" Silvia asked in a shaky voice.

"Because of her," said a familiar male voice. Silvia and Lyon turned to see a man walking through the dust behind them.

As the dust cleared, Silvia's and Lyon's eyes widen in shock.

"W-What?" Lyon asked.

"*Gasps* Impossible!" Silvia asked. 

The man was Y/N, and in his arms was an unconscious woman, one of the strongest mage of her time. 

So powerful, she was considered a Wizard Saint, nicknamed the "Ice Goddess." None other than, Ur, an Ice God Slayer, and an Ice-Maker mage, mentor of Silvia and Lyon.

"B-But how?!" Lyon asked.

"She should be dead, the Iced Shell!" Silvia said, "It takes away the casters life force!"

Y/N gave Silvia a gentle smile and walked towards her. Silvia was in an emotional shock, suddenly her legs gave out as the tears started to flow again.

"That I'm not sure myself, all we can do is ask Miss Ur, as soon as she wakes up," Y/N said, looking at the monster that was frozen.

Suddenly, cracks formed on Deliora's body, it started from his torso, the crack opened to reveal a bright green light. The cracks grew further and further, breaking of its arms, it's legs and finally dislodging its head.

"Looks like she was watching over you all along," Y/N said with a smile to Silvia, kneeling down to her, while still holding Ur in his arms.

"I believe it's time to return home, Silvia," he said gently, with the same charming smile that had captured Silvia's heart.

Silvia nodded with a smile of her own, while tears still going down her cheeks. 

She then looked at Lyon, who was just looking at Ur with eyes wide open.

When he noticed Silvia's stare, "What?" he asked in annoyance.

"You should join a guild too," Silvia said in response, "I'm sure you'll find friends, rivals, and a new goal there..." She continued then looked at Y/N, "Perhaps even love." 

Looking at him with a smile, which he returned with one of his own. 

----

A/N: FINALLY! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

Okay, the book is done, onto the IS one, which is another pain in the arse. 

Either way, don't worry, this won't have the same long pause as the other books. As I have many ideas for the future arcs, and I just need to get to the Tenrou Island Arc as quickly as I can.

I was going to skip the Edolas Arc, but I realized that Arc brings Lisanna and Panther Lily. So yeah, but I'll try to find a way around these filler arcs. The Daphne one is going to be skipped because that was just stupid.

Not so sure about the Key of Starry Sky arc though....needs a bit more thought.

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments.

Please do vote as it tells me you're enjoying the story so far.

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

P.S. Before you go on about not having lemons, you'll get a lot in the next arc, actually the first chapter will be a lemon so don't worry ya pervs.