Chapter IV: Element 4 [Part I]

Previously on Time of Man

Oak Town, in the northeast region of the Fiore Kingdom. In the center of this historic castle town stands a branch of the Phantom Lord wizard guild.

"This is good! Those Fairy Asses got whooped good!" said one of the members of the Phantom Lord.

"Gajeel gave three of 'em a real thrashing, too!" said another member.

The guild was in a celebratory mood. Drinks and cheers going around, as everyone was laughing in joy at their victory.

"Awww, we can't let him have all the fun," said one of the members, that was walking with two other members

"Yeah! We need to try picking a couple of Fairy wins ourselves, Heheheheh" said the man beside him.

BOOM

The front gate of guildhall exploded, and the three members were launched back.

The guild was now in full alert, as the waited for the smoke to settle down.

The smoke revealed Nashi with her hands on fire, while the rest of the Fairy Tail guild was standing beside them.

"FAIRY TAIL HAS COME CALLING!" Makarov exclaimed while standing in front of the rest of the guild members.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

"ALRIGHT! WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH FIRE?!" Nashi roared as she launched a fireball at the incoming Phantom Lord members.

"LET'S GET EM!" Silvia exclaimed as she and the other Fairy members attacked.

"PURPLE NET!" exclaimed Macao, as he summons forth a purple magic seal, which creates purple flare taking the form of ropes, ensnaring groups of Phantom members around them.

"Now Wakaba!" Macao turned to his partner.

"On it!" Wakaba replied, "Here comes SMOKE CRUSH!" he continued as a green magic circle causes pink smoke shoots from his pipe, knocking away the captured members.