Chapter VII: Who's Erza?

Previously on The Man without a History

"Don't worry, you don't have to move in straight away, you can take your time to decide, but my request still stands," Y/N said. He then turned to Nashi with a scowl on his face.

"And you," He said, Nashi jumped, she looked at Y/N and was worried why he was giving her a scowl. "You made Lucy wear a Maid outfit as a joke, but didn't take a picture?!" He exclaimed. Nashi looked at him for a minute, and then at Lucy who was looking at him as well.

"A cute blonde dresses up as a maid and you didn't even take a picture?!" Y/N groaned and sighed. Virgo stood up straight and looked at Y/N.

Lucy was blushing, while Nashi was just scratching the back of her head in nervousness.

"I can always dress up the mistress, Y/N," Virgo said.

"REALLY?!" Y/N asked, turning to Virgo, his eyes were sparkling.

Virgo blushed and nodded.

"AWESOME! I WANT TO SEE IT!" Y/N exclaimed happily, looking at Virgo and Lucy.

"But some other time," Virgo said with a smile. Y/N fell to the ground. (A/N: You know how they fall to the ground because of disappointment, yeah that's what happened.)

"HELP!" yelled a child's voice.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

The four turn around to see Happy, being taken away by two men.

"Happy!" Nashi yelled.

"Aye!" Happy said in a scared voice, surrounding him were four mages.

(A/N: I don't want to bother explaining that, that's how the current situation is

(A/N: I don't want to bother explaining that, that's how the current situation is.)

"Man, haven't had protein in a while!" said one of the short orange-haired men, drooling.

"I'm sick of eating nuts!" said the other one, drool coming out from the corner of his mouth.

"Meat!" said the one that looks like a chicken.

"Looks good!" said the man, a purple lacrima floating on his right palm.

Suddenly, Happy started shaking as he was hung over a fire pit.

"Oh, look," said one of the twins.

"It's shaking," said the other twin.

"Sorry," said the man that had grey skin. "I know you're scared, but you'll be in our stomachs soon enough," he said with a grin.

"No, I'm not shaking because I'm scared..." Happy said nervously.

"Huh?" asked the grey man.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Happy said. "I don't think I can hold it in," he said, trying his best to hold it in. "It'll probably make me taste weird too," Happy said.