Chapter XVII: The Cold Emperor [Part III]

Previously on Time of Man

Silvia gritted her teeth and stood up.  

"Lyon! How could you?! Do you have any idea what you're doing?!" Silvia exclaimed.

"Oh Silvia," Lyon said without emotion. "It's been quite a while, hasn't it, looks like you've made some new friends on the way," Lyon said looking at the three mages behind her.

"I don't understand why you're trying to pull the superior act with me, Lyon," Silvia exclaimed, "You're not! We're not Ur's students anymore!"

"I'm well aware of that," Lyon said, "Painfully aware, our beloved teacher is no longer of this world," Lyon said nonchalantly, while Silvia grit her teeth.

"Her final act was sealing that monster away," Silvia retorted, "Are you really so callous that you will try to destroy our master's legacy?!" She asked.

"Don't delude yourself, we both know you're the one that killed Ur," Lyon said; Silvia's eyes were wide open, her body shaking. Her friends and Lyon's lackeys were in shock as well.

'What?!' Erza thought, her eyes wide open.

'She killed her master?!' Lucy thought.

'NO! That can't be!' Nashi thought as she clenched her fists.

"And yet, you don't seem to feel any guilt," Lyon said while frowning at Silvia. "How cruel," Lyon continued.

Present Time

~Third Person POV~

"Do as you're told, I'll take care of these intruders," Lyon said, not looking behind him.

His lackeys looked Erza in fear, but then quickly disappeared.

"Hey!" Nashi exclaimed, "Come back here!" She said, as she fumbled around, she slipped on the ground and then got up. Running towards Lyon.

"No!" Silvia said looking at Nashi. "Nashi don't go near him!" She exclaimed.

Lyon raised his left hand, a small light blue mist appeared in front of it. 

Nashi gasped as she was surrounded by Ice. An ice whirlwind surrounded her, Nashi gasping for air.

"AHHHH!!" Nashi screamed as ice started to form around her body.

"Nashi!" Lucy exclaimed in worry.

"Happy, get Lucy out of here, Erza go!" Silvia said looking behind.

"Aye!" Happy said, Erza looked at Silvia with worry but the look she got confirmed it. She nodded and flew towards the village.

"Wait!" Lucy said as Happy lifted her.

Lyon raised his right arm, a light blue mist surrounded it.

"HAAAAA!!!" Silvia raised both her arms, as an ice-like beam went towards Lyon.

Lyon quickly made a hexagonal shield of ice, to block the beam. "HA!" He said as the shield appeared in front of him.

Silvia gritted her teeth.

"What?!" Nashi exclaimed as the ice became solid within seconds around her body. "NO! I can't move!" She said.

"Hold on we can't just leave Nashi like that," Lucy said with worry, as Happy, Erza and she were high up in the air.

"He was hit with a type of ice magic that instantly freezes the air," Happy said. "If we stuck around there any longer, we would've probably be frozen too!" He said.