Chapter XIX: Demons of the Past

Previously on the Time of Man

"Is that...?" Nashi asked with her eyes wide open.

"Deliora...?" Erza asked in shock. Lucy still hiding behind Erza, looking at the demon in shock.

After all, it had escaped.

Present Time

~Silvia's POV~

He's here. He's alive.

The thing that took those precious to me, my parents, friends and my mentor.

His massive, dark blue, humanoid Demon; with a large torso and two large arms that end in scaly hands. On the left and right part of his torso as well as around his neck, Deliora is covered with a series of spikes. In addition, he has two large legs, whereas the feet resemble the ones of a bird, with additional spikes on the back. His hair is mane-like in shape and it flows down to the nape of his neck. He has a pair of horns that point upwards, jutting from a plate on his forehead. He also has large pointed teeth as well as two hollow eyes.

The sight itself brought the countless nightmares and memories I had pushed away.

Pushed away so that I don't go mad with vengeance.

Pushed away so I do the one thing that my mentor told me to do before she sacrificed herself to protect us.

Anger. Anguish. Sadness. Rage.

Emotions flooding to me. 

I don't know how to control them.

Help Me.

Y/N?

Ur?

If only she was here to help me, guide me.

~Third Person POV~

"Yes! The day to redeem, myself is finally here!" Lyon exclaimed, his face showing signs of excitement. An evil grin on his face, "Now I can prove that I'm stronger and so much better than our master!"

"Demon! Your end is near!" Lyon exclaimed. Deliora turned towards Lyon; staring at him with his hollow eyes.

"ICE-MAKE:" Lyon began, forming his hands in an 'X' formation, the air around him grew colder. A blue magic circle appeared above Deliora. However, he was interrupted when Silvia punched him across the face.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE ENTAILS?!" Silvia screamed, "DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF IN THE PROCESS TO PROVE YOURSELF STRONGER!?" Silvia screamed, tears forming in her eyes. 

"Wha-" "Yes! Ur died protecting us! She died because of the Iced Shell Magic!" Silvia interrupted him. "You will be destroyed once that magic spell is finished," Silvia said, tears still dripping from her eyes.

"Don't be stupid! You know nothing, you killed her and that's the truth!" Lyon screamed at Silvia.

"Yes. Yes, I killed Master Ur," Silvia said. 

A bright green light appeared next to them. As they looked towards Deliora, all they saw was a bright green beam heading towards them.

Lyon put his left hand up to cover his eyes.

Silvia just smiled as the beam came towards them.

"I'm sorry Master Ur, Y/N, I was not strong enough," Silvia said, as the last teardrop fell from her face to the ground.

-----

A/N: Okay, I swear this was not planned. I was gonna finish it here, but then it was chapter 19, and I couldn't finish it on an uneven number, so yeah. Next chapter will be the finale, promise!

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments below!

Please do vote, as it tells me you're enjoying the story so far!

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker