Chapter I: What Happened to the Guild?!

~Two Days from the Last Chapter~

~Third Person POV~

"HAHAHAHAH" the sound of Nashi's laugh was heard.

The team was walking back to the guild hall, albeit, they were missing a member.

Y/N L/N

Currently, the gang was Lucy, Nashi, Silvia, Erza and Happy. 

"Was that an awesome job or what?" Nashi asked with a grin, a carefree attitude present in her body language.

"Well, the client sure seemed to think so," Happy said.

"Face it, you guys are just lucky that I decided to come along," Silvia said with confidence. There was a little change in Silvia, after what happened on Galuna Island, she was a lot more cheerful and less brooding.

However, there were some habits that didn't change.

"We're lucky you begged to come with us?!" Nashi asked in a mocking tone. "How do you figure?"

"Because you're about as helpful as one of Erza's suitcases," Silvia retorted.

"You better watch your mouth or I'll pack you like a suitcase!" Nashi said as she clashed heads with Silvia.

"That doesn't make any sense!" Silvia said as they both had an angry expression on their face.

"That's enough girls!" Erza exclaimed, pushing them away from each other, "Now please get dressed," Erza said turning to Silvia.

"For crying out loud! Why does this keep happening to me!" Silvia exclaims, looking at her clothes that have "magically" come off of her. "I just wanna argue like a normal person for once!" she exclaimed.

Like that habit...

"A piece of advice Silvia, never fight in your undergarments," Happy interrupted, with a deadpan look, while holding a sign on his hand that said "Uppa" in blue colored ink.

(A/N: Uppa in this case, is the Japanese form of shock from the anime.)

"Hey! Sorry to interrupt your conversation but...." Lucy dragged politely. Currently, her attire consisted of a light pink singlet, with black supports and a black skirt that reached a little above her knees. She was also wearing black sandals.

"What's up?" Nashi asked as the three girls turned their attention to her.

"When I took this job, I was originally thinking it would be a more of a solo mission you know? So why did'ja y'all have to come along?" Lucy said while sweatdropping, holding the mission paper in one arm and Plue in the other.

"Come on isn't it obvious?" Nashi asked her.

"No, I don't think so," Lucy replied while shaking her head.

"We're Fairy Tail's Strongest team so we gotta stick together!" Nashi exclaimed with her signature grin.

"Aye, sir!" Happy exclaimed while propping himself up on Nashi's shoulders.

"And don't you forget it," Silvia said arrogantly.

"Hmph," Erza said with a grin.

Lucy looked at them for a minute and then said, "Yeah we are!" with a smile on her face, holding Plue even closer.

"No job is too tough," Nashi said while putting her hands on her hips. "Not for me, Happy, Erza and old droppy drawers here," Nashi said with a grin.

"Don't call me that," Silvia said while putting her hands in her pockets.

"Hmmm....we are quite a capable bunch," Erza said with a grin.

"True that," Happy said.

"YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!" Lucy screams.

"Hehe, oh lighten up, I'm just messing with ya, Loopy," Nashi said with a giggle, as the group continued walking.

"Well, I don't appreciate it, and that's not my name!" Lucy said with a tick mark on her head.

"Please forgive me," Erza said, while she clenched her hands. "I truly didn't mean to upset you, I let myself get carried away if you'd like you may strike me now," Erza said in a genuine upset voice, as she was walking.

"That's okay, I really don't think it's in my best interest," Lucy replied while sweatdropping.

"Smart move," Nashi and Silvia said.

As the group came closer towards the guild, they started hearing the whispers of the people of Magnolia.

"Are those Fairy Tail wizards?" "I guess they don't know what happened?" and many other whispers came from the people that were watching the group. 

"Why is everybody staring at us?" Silvia asked.

"It's not the good kinda staring," Happy said, looking around as the people were staring.

"Feels like pity..." Erza said in a soft voice.

They continued walking till the saw a big shadow in the distance, which was in the general direction of their guild hall.

"What? Why does the guild look so bizarre?!" Erza asked as she stopped walking.

When the others noticed it, they quickly started running towards the guild.

"N-No way...." Silvia said as her eyes were wide open.

"What's happened to it?" Erza asked with a shocked expression.

"No..." Lucy gasped, "I don't understand...." she said.

The group was in shock of what lay in front of them.

-----

A/N: Hey! I really tried, honestly, I'm so fucking busy with university that I barely have time for myself, let alone sit down and write a book. 

I know I said two weeks ago, that you would get a chapter, but I'm sorry I wasn't able to deliver.

And I know for what you got, this is a ridiculously small chapter, don't worry I know. 

It barely it the 700-word count, which is quite a small amount for my standards, compared to my 2000 word count.

So for now, the update schedule will be 1-2 chapters a WEEK, I can't do anything. I will try my best to make it two, but there are no promises. Heck, at this point doing even 1 chapter a week will be a challenge. 

Hopefully, I will adapt to this and speed up the schedule in the coming weeks but again, no promises.

Anyways, peace! Please do comment and vote to let me know if it was good so far.

I will try to make another chapter this weekend and deliver. 

Keyword: TRY

~TheWidowMaker