Chapter VIII: Forming the Strongest Team?

Previously on The Man without a History

"I want a hug from you!" Erza yelled.

Silence followed, and then she started blushing furiously.

I walked closer and wrapped my arms around her.

"You should've said so earlier~," I teased her, grinning. Chuckling as she blushed and punched my shoulder lightly, but she wrapped her arms around me as well.

The rest of the guild was in awe. The female members going 'Awww...' while the male members were whistling and cheering.

"Welcome back Home Erza, I love you," I whispered into her ear. Her arms tighten around me in response.

"It's good to be back home, I love you too, Y/N," Erza whispered back, her head resting on my chest. If I listened closely, she sounded like she was purring almost.

Either way, I don't care.

I am happy she's back home safe, now the house was complete for the time being.

~Present Time~

(A/N: I just watched the Fairy Tail Dub, and holy shit Cana's voice actor! She sounds so seductive! DAFUQ, I just realized it, when I looked at Cana from a different perspective. I was like 'Oh, hello~')

We pulled away, and I pulled her in a for a short kiss, no tongue, just our lips. Showing my love for her, as I pulled away, I couldn't help but chuckle.

Erza still had her eyes closed and her lips made a kissing gesture, she opened her eyes and blushed.

"Y-Y-Y/N, Nashi, Silvia, I have a favor to ask," Erza said softly but the tone was serious.

Trying to get her bearings right.

"Huh?" Nashi and Silvia broke their hug, they stood up straight, when they heard Erza's serious voice.

"While traveling, I overheard something that has me worried," Erza said seriously, "Normally I would consult with the master before acting, but he's not here and this is the matter of utmost urgency," she said looking at me.

"The three of you are few of the strongest wizards here, I could really use your help," she said.

"Did that just happen?" Laki asked.

"Erza asked them for help?" One of the members said.

"This is definitely a first," Wakaba said.

Most of them were murmuring, they were in shock. 'I get she's asking me since I'm an S-Class Wizards it's fine, but asking those two...This has to be serious,' I thought, looking at Erza.

"We'll meet at the train station tomorrow morning," Erza announced.

Nashi and Silvia were staring each other down. 

"Nashi, Silvia, Erza and Y/N working together?" Mira asked, "I never saw that one coming," Mira said.

"Neither did I," I said looking at the Ice Flame Duo.

"T-This could be the most powerful team Fairy Tail has ever seen!" Mira said as her eyes widen in surprise.

"Erza, I think you're missing quite a lot of people from the roster," I said, crossing my arms. Silence ensued around the guild.

"Mira, Cana, Elfman, and Levy these four are pretty powerful on their own," I said, "So, it doesn't make sense for you to take only us three, what is really going on Erza?" I asked, a look of concern on my face.