Chapter VI: Two Million for a Book?!

[A/N: That^^ is your house. Or well, your lover's and yours. I was gonna say harem, but then that's quite like demeaning, isn't it?]

Previously on The Man without a History

"There!" Mira said with a smile, "Now you're an official member of the Fairy Tail guild," she said holding the stamp upside down.

"AHHH!" Lucy screamed in excitement. "Y/N, Look I got my Fairy Tail mark!" Lucy said excitedly.

I just chuckled, "Yes, Welcome to the Fairy Tail, Lucy," I said smiling at her. Watching as she left blushing, Mira and I giggled.

We watched her run off to Nashi, who was looking at the request board with an annoyed look.

"Nashi! Look I got my Fairy Tail mark!" She said to her excitedly.

"Oh, yeah? That's great, Luigi," Nashi said in a bored tone, not looking away from the request board. This caused both Mira and I to burst into laughter. Mira was leaning against me as she was trying to control her laugh.

"It's LUCY!" Lucy screamed at her.

The Request board is a place where wizards can choose to take any job they want, the requester has to pay a certain amount of money to get their job done. The harder the job the higher the pay.

"Mira, where's Erza?" I asked, looking around not being able to spot my favorite redhead around the guild.

"Erza? She's on a job, should be back by tomorrow or day after, I think," Mira said, putting her index finger on her cheek and thinking.

"Well, are we closing up shop early today?" I asked.

"Why?~," Mira asked in a playful manner. I saw Cana's head peak up she was sitting in front of us.

"So I can cuddle with my two lovely ladies? Isn't Cana's and your turn today?" I asked. Both of them blush at that and just nod silently. "You know if you keep blushing so much you're going to make yourself even more irresistible," I whispered into Mira's ear, while also wrapping my arms around her waist, but it was loud enough for Cana to hear as well. Both of them blushing furiously, I think I saw steam coming out of Cana's ears.

~Next Day~

~Y/N POV~

My eyes slowly open up, adjusting to the light that was streaming in through the curtains. 

I feel two weights' on my sides, I wake up and look down to my right to see my brunette-haired seductress, Cana sleeping, snuggling close to me with her arm over my chest. 

I turn to my left to see my white-haired sleeping beauty, Mira, with her arms snuggling close to my left arm and her legs entwining with my left leg.

I sigh as I stare at the two beauties that were sleeping with me. I look at the wall clock to see the time. It read 06:45 AM.

I sighed, and used my right arm to gently wake up Cana, I rubbed her back. Chuckling as she snuggled even more into my chest, I kissed her forehead, trying to provoke her into getting up. 

But it only seemed to do the exact opposite.

"Alright, you two, get up we gotta get going," I whispered to both of them.

"5 more minutes~," Cana said in her sleepy voice.

"Yes~it's so comfy here," Mira said, snuggling closer to me.

"Well, okay, don't scream at me if we end up staying in bed longer~," I said with a grin. It took a minute for the worlds to settle in before both of them suddenly sit up and look at me blushing.