Extra Chapter: Back to the Guild!

Previously on the Time of Man

"Looks like she was watching over you all along," Y/N said with a smile to Silvia, kneeling down to her, while still holding Ur in his arms.

"I believe it's time to return home, Silvia," he said gently, with the same charming smile that had captured Silvia's heart.

Silvia nodded with a smile of her own, while tears still going down her cheeks.

She then looked at Lyon, who was just looking at Ur with eyes wide open.

When he noticed Silvia's stare, "What?" he asked in annoyance.

"You should join a guild too," Silvia said in response, "I'm sure you'll find friends, rivals, and a new goal there..." She continued then looked at Y/N, "Perhaps even love."

Looking at him with a smile, which he returned with one of his own.

~Short Timeskip~

~Third Person POV~

"Y/N!" Exclaimed a female voice.

Y/N had a smile on his face, seeing his girlfriends run to him. Erza and Nashi were running towards Y/N with a look of worry on their face.

However, they suddenly stopped when they saw a woman in his arms.

"Y-Y/N, Who's that?" Erza asked a hint of jealousy and anger in her voice.

"This?" Y/N asked looking down at the woman in his arms. "This is Silvia's mentor, Ur, the one who passed away, and the one who finished off Deliora," Y/N said with a smiled, noticing the change in her tone.

"But how? How is she alive?" Erza asked, her eyes wide at the new information she got.

"I'm not sure actually when the demon escaped, I found her on the bottom of the pool of water below Deliora's Ice Cage. She somehow appeared, had I not noticed the shift in the water's color, she might have stayed in the water for good. She's alive but breathing slowly, almost as if she's in hibernation," Y/N said with a faint smile look down at Silvia's mentor.

Silvia stood beside Y/N, a smile on her face, seeing her mentor alive.

"Wait, she killed that giant monster?!" Lucy asked from behind Erza and Nashi.

"Yes, apparently, the monster died before he could do any more harm," Silvia said with a smile.

"Did the situation change with the villagers?" Y/N asked his eyes full of hope.

Erza shook her head, "No, they're still the same," she said with a sigh. "The people were affected by the Moon Drip's enormous magic energy. Just because Deliora was vanquished didn't affect their situation in any way," she continued.

"Okay! Let's go heal 'em, then!" Nashi said in excitement. While giving Happy a high-five.

"Aye!" Happy said.

"How, though?" Silvia asked, suddenly her eyes went wide. She turned around, to talk to her rival, Lyon. "Hey! Lyon!" She shouted at the man who was walking behind them by more than a meter.

"I have no idea, just so you know," Lyon replied.

"Say what?!" Nashi exclaimed, her right eyebrow raising up.

"What?!" Happy exclaimed while frowning.

"But if you don't know, then how else can the cruse be--?" Lucy asked, but was interrupted by Lyon. 

"We knew of the village's existence when we came to the island three years ago. However, we never interfered with the villagers. They never once came to see us, either," Lyon said with his arms crossed.