Chapter XIV: It's the Moon Drip!

Previously on Time of Man

"Look here Ultear," Y/N said with a sigh. "You see that demon over there?" Y/N asked pointing to Deliora, Ultear did not respond. "Wanna know who sealed it?" He asked. Again she did not respond.

"It was your mother, Ultear," Y/N said. Ultear froze, her eyes wide open. "You really think your mother abandoned you didn't you?" Y/N said to her.

"She did abandon me! Don't speak as if you know what happened, you insensitive fool!" Ultear screamed at Y/N with rage. "That bitch left me with those Magic Council people," She said, looking at the ice with hatred.

"You really believe that?" Y/N asked with a gentle tone, he was giving her a sympathetic look. A look she was unfamiliar with because most only admired her.

"Yes!" Ultear said with confidence. Y/N just stared at her, staring at her with those blue eyes. Y/N said nothing and kept staring at her, looking straight into her eyes. Ultear slowly felt her resolve breaking. "R-Right?" She murmured.

"You see, she didn't abandon you, she was told by the Magic Council that you were dead," Y/N said, crossing his arms. "She gave you to the Magic Council because you were very ill, due to the immense amount of magic power you possess," Y/N said.

Ultear froze, her eyes were wide open.

"YOU'RE LYING!" Ultear screamed.

"Am I?" Y/N asked in a calm tone. "This came straight from her mouth, which also came straight from her pupil's mouth, who is my girlfriend," Y/N said proudly.

There was an awkward silence, however, Ultear was deep in thought. 'But they said she abandoned me!? Is it really true!?' She thought.

"I think it's time, I show you a few of my tricks," Y/N said, removing his bomber jacket, and dropping it on the ground.  

~Flashback Starts~

~Third Person POV~

Winter was here, snow was falling, covering the forest in a sheet of snow. Many animals have gone to hibernate, trees have dried up.

In a small clearing in a forest stood three figures were seen standing, a woman and two children who seemed to be of 5 years old. A boy and a girl, almost as if they were a family, only the father missing.

A woman of average height with a slim, curvaceous figure. Her irises were black and she kept her dark purple hair at chin length; cascading down the sides of her face and covering her ears. Only a few strands of her hair hung down her temple, some falling between her eyes.

Due to her training methods, Ur wore light clothing in the cold weather. She wore a short, tan jacket with a dark brown collar and cuff and two breast pockets. The pockets could be closed by buttoning the small flaps above them to their front. She used to leave her jacket open to reveal a maroon tube below it, partially exposing her midriff.  She wore a pair of black jeans and a belt with a scaly design and metal buckle. Her outfit was completed by a pair of simple brown shoes.