Chapter IX: Fairies in the Wind

Previously on The Man without a History

"Here's Lullaby!" He said showing them the object.

"That's Lullaby?!" Lucy exclaimed.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

 "What's the matter, Lucy?" Happy asked.

"I know about that flute," Lucy said nervously. "Lullaby...A cursed song...!" She said, "It's death magic!" Lucy continued.

"What?" Erza said.

"A cursed song? Like an incantation?" Silvia asked.

"I only read about them in books, but there are some deadly, forbidden spells out there, right?" Lucy asked.

"Yes. Cursed black magic, that kills whomever it's used on," Erza said with a serious tone.

"Well, Lullaby is even worse than that!" Lucy announced.

Y/N just stared at the Flute in his hands, as he gently set Nashi on the ground.

~Back on the Train~

"This train belongs to Eisenwald now," said a tall, lean-built and yet mildly muscular man with silver hair, which is held pointing upwards in spiky strands on top of his head, but hands down to the left of his face in a distinctive tuft. 

His eyes are dark and he has an elongated face with sharp features and somewhat pointed ears but seems to lack eyebrows. 

His eyes are circled by dark lines and each of them has a simple tattoo right below it, consisting of a pointed line going down vertically, crossed with two more, larger horizontal lines. 

The upper part of his body is similarly tattooed, but with much larger, intricated and blue-colored motifs, which take on spiraling forms, and adorn his shoulders, biceps, pectorals, and back.

The man donned a torn Japanese-like outfit befitting his role as the Shinigami. 

He is shown bare-chested, with all of his tattoos visible, and his lower body is covered in different layers of clothing: he sports a long, worn skirt, reminiscent of a hakama, below a darker, shorter cloth, held up by an even lighter and shorter one tied like a belt. 

He has a black scarf wrapped around his thin neck, with its edges hanging on his back and traditional geta sandals on his feet. His attire is completed by a pair of distinctive dark gloves, each adorned by a light "X" on the back, and by bandages wrapped around his forearms.  

(A/N: In this case, he's standing on the ground, behind him are his guildmates and what not

(A/N: In this case, he's standing on the ground, behind him are his guildmates and what not.)

His name is Erigor or more known as 'The Death God.'