Chapter V: Element 4 [Part II]

Previously on the Time of Man

Cana, Erza, Loki, Wakaba, and Macao were back to back.

"Any news on Y/N?" Cana asked her guild members.

"He should be here soon!" Loki replied back.

"That's good because we have them right where we want them to don't we?" Wakaba said.

"You betcha!" Macao exclaimed.

Suddenly, all the members of the Phantom guild were forced to the ground.

"And there he comes," Erza said with a smile, "Always late to the party," she continued.

"You girls might have to teach him punctuality," Macao teased.

"Oh we'll teach him for sure~," Cana replied back with a smirk, winking at Erza.

"Hey, guys! Looks like you already started, sorry for the wait!!," said a male voice.

The members of Fairy Tail looked towards the guild entrance in recognition.

"GOOD! Y/N! LET'S GO!" Makarov said as he started walking up the stairs while punching a member away.

"B-But master, I arrived just now," Y/N whined in a childish voice.

Erza and Cana just shook their heads.

"That's what you get for being late!" Makarov said as he continued climbing up the stairs.

"Boohoo," Y/N followed Makarov with a childish pout while walking over some of the struggling Phantom members, who were still on the ground in confusion and fear.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

'Be careful, Y/N, Master' Erza thought while glancing at her boyfriend, and then quickly focusing on the incoming members; still in her Black Wing Armor.

"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK" Nashi cried out as she rushed towards the incoming Phantom members and grabs them, before subsequently setting her hands ablaze, sending them flying.

Another group rushed towards Cana.

(A/N: Initially I was gonna skip to your fight with Jose and Aria but then forgot about Cana and all fighting below, can't forget about Ms. Albaerona. Sorry, I will then have to include Nashi and Gajeel's fight, will try to skip over most of their fight since everyone knows what happens; but will include important bits.)

"CARD MAGIC! LIGHTNING! REVERSE TOWERS! LOVERS!" Cana cries out while holding three magic cards in her hands; placing places the "Lightning", "Reverse Tower" and "Lovers" cards on top of each other, a green magic circle appears above them.

"THUNDERBOLT'S FATE!" Cana exclaimed while subsequently generating a massive electric shock that strikes the members.