Chapter V: Number One!

[Picture on top is Genderbent Elfman.]

Previously on The Man without a History

"Anything new?" I asked.

"Nope," Mira said cutely, "Just that all of us missed you," She said with a blush.

"But I was gone for a day?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

She looked away and blushed furiously, the plate that was holding a few mugs with drinks started shaking a little.

I quickly grabbed the plate and set it down on the ground. I hug her and run my hand through her hair.

"Calm down, I was only teasing Mira," I said to her in a gentle tone. "My heart beats faster when you guys miss me so much, it makes me feel loved," I said to her. I let out a sigh of relief as I feel her arms wrap around me.

"I love you, Mira, don't forget that, you made a man who does not remember his past, feel glad that he doesn't remember it," I said, "If I had the choice, I would forget my past in a heartbeat to be with you, all of you," I said hugging her closer.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

"I love you too, all of us," Mira said, as she pulled away. She closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss me with a light blush on her cheeks, I chuckled and leaned into the kiss. 

Sparks went off as our lips touched, the kiss was full of affection and love. My hands went down her back resting, a little above her ass. While her arms went around my neck, my head tilting as I kissed her deeply. We didn't use our tongues, we broke apart after a while. We pressed our foreheads against each other and smiled, I pecked her lips and then broke the hug.

We looked at Lucy who was blushing while looking away.

"H-H-How do you deal with this?" Lucy asked, pointing at the fight.

"They're always like this, so I just let them be," Mira said smiling.

I then saw Elfman being thrown out again, he was coming towards Mira quickly. I move in front of her, make two clones of myself and rush towards Elfman.

One clone kicked Elfman from underneath, the other on from the top and then I hit him directly, sending him back where he came from. The clones and I merge together.

As the fight was getting rowdier, I got annoyed.

"ICE DRAGON IRON FIST!" I yelled as a blue magic circle appears around my right hand, which was clenched in a fist, I slam my fist on the ground. 

As it comes in contact with the wooden floor, ice begins to form outwards. 

I was able to control it, so it did not reach Mira and Lucy who were standing behind me.

One by one everyone starts falling down. They all turn to me and run.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I scream as the ice freezes every single member's feet.

I then felt someone's lips on the left cheek, I turn to see Mira standing to my left with her arm on my shoulder.

"Thank you," Mira said with a smile. I just nod at her and look at all the members.

"Get back to what you were doing," I said, releasing my ice magic. The ice starts to disappear, white glowing particles float from where the ice was and fly towards me.

I feel a bit of my magic come back to me. It didn't require a lot, so the magic that returned was not a lot either.

"Ah!" I hear a female voice scream, I look to my left to see Silvia on the ground next to Lucy. Silvia only had her bra on, I look up to see Nashi had a toothy-grin, with what I believe is Silvia's shorts and underwear, swinging around her hand.