Chapter III: To Fairy Tail!

Previously on The Man without a History

"Now I've got a fire in my belly, that's raging to get out!" Nashi said excitedly, she smashed her fist together. In front of her fists, a magic circle appeared, however, this magic circle was special because it had a red dragon inscribed on it.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Nashi screamed, her cheeks puffed, she put both her hands in front of her mouth, as if holding a blow dart tube and released a huge fire roar. Aiming it at Bora and his men, it caused a huge explosion at the port.

Y/N just facepalmed, "Happy this can't be another one can it?" Y/N asked releasing a sigh.

"It might be," Happy said. Y/N hunched over and sighed again.

"Nashi! Please control it!" Y/N yelled.

"OKAY!" Nashi said saluting to him.

"She's not gonna listen is she?" Y/N said putting his hand on his hips.

"I doubt it," Happy said.

"Looks like I might have to step in," Y/N said, removing his bomber jacket. Lucy blushed as she saw how tight the white t-shirt was to his body. It was not too tight, but it was not extremely loose either, it was perfect. Perfect enough to show her another glimpse of what muscle he was packing.

'He's sooo hot,' Lucy thought, her heart beating faster, and heart forming in her eyes. Happy looked at Lucy and grinned.

"She looooves you," Happy said aloud.

Present Time

~Third Person POV~

"Hey Bora, I swear I've seen this lady somewhere before," said one of Bora's men well to Bora, who was now flying in the air, using his flames like a carpet. "The pink hair, and the scaly-looking scarf, there's no doubt about it, she's gotta be the real one!" He said. Looking at Nashi who was now standing up, smoke obscuring her appearance, but her red glowing eyes gave it away.

"SALAMANDER?!" Lucy said her eyes and jaw wide open, she was in a state of shock. "IS A WOMAN?!" She exclaimed again.

~Cue Fairy Tail Main Theme~

"That's my girl!" Y/N said in a proud tone.

Nashi held out both her hands to the side, flames forming on both of them. 

"Glad you guys are paying attention because this what a Fairy Tail wizard can do!" She screamed, propelling her self forward like a rocket from the wooden debris that was around her.

"HERE I COME!" She yelled launching herself towards Bora.

"Red Shower!" Bora said aiming his magic circle at Nashi, red flame-like bullets launched towards Nashi, who was running at him. She was dodging every single one of them.

She used a magic circle beneath her to jump to Bora who was in the air, using his red carpet. Bora was shocked as she appeared in front of him.

Nashi went above him and slammed him to the ground. Bora was sent flying into a few houses, however, Y/N appeared in time and sent him back to the beach. 

"Great she's going to destroy this port," Y/N said as he was flying. "Can't stop her fighting but at least I can reduce the damage," Y/N said, as he dashed towards the beach.

"So she eats fire and attacks with them?" Lucy asked nervously. "How does she do it? Is it some kind of spell?" she asked nervously.

"She has dragon lungs that allow her to breathe fire, dragon scales to dissolve the fire, and dragon claws to attack with fire," Happy said, looking proud.