Chapter IV: Fairy Tail Guild

Previously on The Man without a History

Suddenly they heard footsteps marching, everyone turned to their left to see the army marching in, with their spears and shields.

"So, still thinking about joining Fairy Tail?" Y/N asked from beside Lucy. She stared at him with wide eyes, then her expression turned into a charming smile.

The Next Day

~Third Person POV~

Era, a large town, built around a high, rocky mountain. The mountain nests the headquarters of the highest authority in the world of Magic, the Magic Council. The rocky mountain is located in the heart of the city, and it features a jagged pathway that encircles the circumference of the mountain as an entrance into the Council headquarters. The town is surrounded by forest and snow-peaked mountains, which can be seen from the Magic Council headquarter meeting room.

Currently, in the headquarters, a meeting is going on between the Council.

 "Those idiots from Fairy Tail have gone and done it again!" said an old male councilman, "This time they perched a boat on a port!" exclaimed the man.

"What's the matter with them?" said a gruff male voice.

"I'm actually quite fond of those dimwits and their laissez-faire attitude," said a blue shirt haired man with a red tattoo above and under his right eye, which he has had since his childhood. He's dressed in an elegant yet simple robe, consisting of a long white frock-coat with black stripes across the edges and on the upper part of the arms, a decorating standing collar, large straps connected to decorating buckles closing the inducement on the front over a dark shirt, and matching pants and shoes. He sported a ring on his right middle finger and had a medallion attesting his status as one of the Ten Wizard Saints around his neck, hidden by his jacket's collar.

He was Siegrain Fernandes.

"Hmmm, they may behave like fools but we mustn't forget they're also an extremely capable lot," said an old councilman to Siegrain's right, he had his arms crossed. He was a short, old man with thick light brown eyebrows and a small toothbrush mustache, (A/N: Much like H*tler) that reaches halfway to his mouth. He was wearing a brown long sleeve shirt with black vertical stripes and a black three-spiked hat.

 He was wearing a brown long sleeve shirt with black vertical stripes and a black three-spiked hat