Chapter XII: Is that Deliora?!

[A/N: You guys are really weird, you just want action scenes all the time. If you're here only for that, then I suggest you leave and find something more exciting on this site. I'm sure there are quite a few that will fill your hunger for action. Judging from the votes the previous chapter got, you guys don't really care much for the story it seems like...So, regardless, I'm not changing my ways. But you're more than welcome to leave if you feel the action's lacking.]

~Next Day~

~Y/N POV~

"Are we really gonna find another way besides destroying the moon?" Nashi asked as we had left the village quite a while ago, we were now exploring the surrounding area.

Erza and I were walking behind, she was holding my hand and humming a tune. Nashi was standing to my left, while Lucy and Silvia were walking in front of us.

Silvia was wearing a different shirt this time around, she was wearing a navy blue short-sleeves shirt, her white coat back in the village.

"We have to," Silvia said. "We can't destroy the moon, it's impossible," she said. "Plus, people wouldn't be able to go moon-viewing anymore," She said looking over her shoulder and Nahsi as she was walking.

"Oh right!," Nashi said with her eyes going wide, "Then there'd be no more limited-time-only Fairy Tail moon-viewing steaks!" she exclaimed.

"I can't live without that moon-viewing salted fish!" Happy said as he flew next to Nashi.

"Nashi you're always about food and fighting," Erza said from my right.

"Stop that, you guys, we don't know what's out here," Lucy said to Silvia and Nashi. "Could you please not shout so loudly? She says," conveyed her Celestial Spirit, Horologium.  Horologium is a tall brown grandfather clock with long, black arms, a glass case, a Roman-numeral clock at the center and a small face at the top with slit eyes and a thin, twirly, mustache-like mouth. The glass case serves as protection for the one who is inside and Lucy was using it to protect her from this "curse".

"Walk on your own," Nashi commented.

"Uhh, are you sure you're using your celestial spirits properly?" Silvia asked.

"W-We're dealing with a curse here. Intangible stuff is scary! She says," said Horologium.

"S-Class quests rock! I'm all fired up now!" Nashi said, waving her hands in the air excitedly.

"I'll freeze this stupid curse! There's nothing to be scared of!" Silvia said sharing Nashi's enthusiasm.

"You guys really are stupid, she says," said Horologium as he sweatdropped.

Erza and I just giggle at their childish ways, I shake my head at the two excited Ice Flame duo's.

"Well, at least their not bickering for once," I said.