UPDATED ABILITIES [SPOILER ALERT]

These are for people that have read to this point to know the abilities so that it doesn't ruin it for the people before. Should've done this earlier but whatever, also next chapter is coming today soon. Sorry about the long hiatus.

1. Requip: Dragon Knight Armor [Duration: 1 Minute]

This armor increases the user's offensive capabilities and allows the user to use it in conjunction with any number of weapons in order to deal with the user's enemy great damage.

The magical input for this is less compared to the other magical abilities.

2. True Bodies [Credit @cmirdarthanna]

Power to create "clones" and fuse with them, doubling their base stats perfusion, this includes resistances, affinities and etc. The clones and the host body can switch with each other, however, when one of them is killed, they will be assimilated automatically.

The more "clones" die the stronger the host body gets, there is no limit to how many that can die or the amount the host can create.

However, these clones are not clones so to speak, each has the same memories, knowledge, and personality. They're a copy of the host body.

3.Elemental Dragon Slayer

Pretty sure this speaks for itself. You have control over Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. However, you don't have access to the Dragon Force. (And it's not changing.)

4. Gravity Magic

A type of Magic which grants Y/N control over gravity, allowing him to manipulate it at his advantage in a number of ways. He is able to freely increase or decrease the amount of gravity in the area around him with devastating effects. By applying this gravitational power to incoming enemy attacks, Y/N is capable of rendering them harmless by dragging them down to the ground. Gravity can be used to lift objects, even gigantic ones, and people alike, and to move them around in the air; in addition, when concentrated around a single opponent, it can cause the latter great pain

5. ???

-----

A/N: As mentioned before this is for people who've read till this point. So that I don't ruin the plot for the others. Should've done it earlier but I'm way too late for this one.

The last one is still unknown; which as usual will be revealed much later in the story as it has a lot to do with your "amnesia".

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker