Ghost's Profile (Confidential)

Name: (Y/N) (L/N) 

Codename: Ghost

Age: Between 19-26 (Real age unknown)

Appearance: (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, multiple scars across his body from previous missions 

Information: Not much is known about him. No known family (Living or dead) tends to keep to himself and disobeys orders from squad leaders and does things his own way. Has 90% mission success rate, 75% of his successes have been from doing things his own way and has 500 confirmed kills and an estimated 600 unconfirmed. 

Affiliations: Worked with an elite squad in Bolivia under operation Kingslayer, worked with the same squad under Sam Fisher in operation Watchman. Served in Syria with his previous squad codenamed Hurricane, other members unknown and the squad has been deactivated until further notice.  Served with SAS and FBI for brief periods of time.

Gear: Carries either an L85A2, M1014 or a 50 Cal sniper as his primary, a Deagle or SMG 11 as a secondary and is armed with flashbangs or breaching charges. His special ability is the use of smart technology inside of his glasses that allow him to tag anyone in his line of sight, much like Lion's drone, and keep them scanned for an additional 5 seconds after leaving eyesight. Can use this ability almost infinitely but has battery usage such as Jackal's tracking tech. Has only used ability a total of 5 times and each time was successful. Tasks Lion and Echo to create a drone version of ability but no results available as of yet.

Armor:

A/N: I've never actually done a story like this before so this is gonna be interesting for me, no guarantee whether I'm gonna stick with it but it'll depend on how I feel

A/N: I've never actually done a story like this before so this is gonna be interesting for me, no guarantee whether I'm gonna stick with it but it'll depend on how I feel. Right now I'm feeling positive with this so I'll update when I get a chance