Chapter 24: Frosty Night

The Next Day (Your POV)

My eyes snap open as I hear the most annoying thing in my entire life, the bringer of eternal pain: My alarm clock. Without any hesitation, I pick up said torture device and fling it across the room. "Dude, chill. It's just an alarm clock." Covering my head with my pillow, I let out a loud groan. "But I hate it and- wait... Tina, what are you doing in my room?" Removing the pillow, I'm greeted by something never thought I'd see: Frost wearing nothing but an apron and a pair of panties. Frost turns around and gives me the most amazing smile ever while holding out a plate. "Making you breakfast, duh. Now, eat up! I've got a lot of things planned for us today." Frost places the plate in front of me, she made me a full English breakfast... she is awesome. Before I get a chance to start eating, someone knocks on my door. Getting out of bed, much to Frosts' protests, I walk over and answer the door with her holding onto my arm. Phantom stands there with Echo and seems to be arguing as I open the door. "No way! Thorn is totally bett- Oh, hey. I left my controller here last night and I sorta need it. Masaru and I are going to see what weapon is the best in Destiny, you want in?" Rolling my eyes with a sigh, I shake my head. Frost opens the door wider, seemingly forgetting her current clothing situation. Echo and Phantom both look at her and their eyes widen as they see what she's wearing. "Where did you leave it?" Without a word, he points at the coffee table. Frost turns around to grab it and gives the pair a full view of her rear, somehow making their eyes go wider. She hands it back to Phantom with an innocent smile and closes the door on the two gawking men without another word. The Canadian goddess plops herself onto my bed and turns on the TV with a small smile. I sit next to her and start eating the food she prepared for me, it's actually really good. I feel a weight on my shoulder and look over to see Frost resting her head on me while watching the TV. She sighs while watching and looks up at me. "Hey, do you ever think about settling down?" Upon hearing this, I almost spit out the piece of sausage in my mouth, causing her to giggle slightly before returning to her serious look. "I mean, not really. Meghan and I have talked about it but-" Frost gives me one of the coldest looks ever while standing up and walking over to the kitchen. "Oh, so you and she have talked about it? I see I'm not part of the picture then." She starts furiously chopping up tomatoes for her own food and, still with a glare. "What? Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I mean, I've talked about settling down with her, not as in together. Just settling down in general." She stops chopping and turns to look back at me. "So, you've talked about it but you're not settling down with her? God, that's confusing to explain. I understand what you're saying though." I sigh in relief while finishing up and taking the plate into the kitchen. Leaning against the counter, I turn and look at Frost as she happily hums away. "So, what exactly do you have planned for us today?" She continues to make her food and humming slightly. "Go clothes shopping, I need more underwear and a swimsuit and I thought we could go and get a couple drinks." I raise my eyebrow at the suggestions and sigh, I should have expected this. Frost hears this and looks a little upset. "Do you not want to spend time with me?" I gently wrap my arms around her and instantly feel her nuzzling into my neck. "Not at all, I'd love to. Get your shit together, we're going in 20 minutes." 

1 Hour Later 

Currently, we're in a lingerie shop. Coincidentally, it's the same one IQ forced me to go to the same day that I... yeah, let's just forget about that. "Hey, how does this look?" Frost taps my shoulder holding up yet another set of underwear. "Tina, it looks exactly the same as the other 3 sets you've shown me." Frost just sticks out her tongue before going back into the changing room. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Caveira and Dokkaebi with raised eyebrows and staring at the sets of underwear Frost had given me. "Tina made me come with her." The two women nod in understanding before walking off and looking through various racks. I feel the load in my arms get a little bit heavier, signifying that Frost has brought out her most recent pair. Sure enough, said Canadian is standing in front of me with a big smile. "I'm done, you ready to go?" I nod in return and the two of us start walking to the counter to pay for her underwear. The cashier gives me a small smile with a raised eyebrow as she eyes up the pile. "I was forced." She laughs while scanning the item and putting them in the bag. "You have no idea how often I hear that from boyfriends." Frost and I exchange a look as she hands over the money to the cashier and gets the change. Leaving, we stop to think. "Where next? There's a bar nearby if you still want that drink." Frost shakes her head an starts walking back towards the car park. "Well, what are we doing then?" Frost stops in front of me and turns with a deadpan look. "You and I are fucking tonight, get in the car." 

A/N

Hola, just saying that this does not mean there will be a lemon. Also, if you were unaware of why I missed a chapter last week it was due to sickness. Your boy is healthy again so things are normal. Also, want to quickly say thanks for 50k.