Chapter 4: Sister Rivalry Settled(?)

Timeskip: The next morning (Your POV)

I groggily open my eyes as the alarm clock next to me begins to beep rapidly, annoying me half to death. I slam my fist onto the top of the alarm which caused it to fall off the nightstand and turn off. As I get out of bed I look around at my now tidy room. Before I bothered cleaning it you wouldn't have even known that this place had a kitchen, but it does surprisingly. I hear knocking at the door and stumble slightly to answer it without causing the person to wait too long. I open the door to reveal two women, one with short green hair and green tights, and the other with black and white hair in a double plait and black tights. I have a feeling that these may be the girls that my two SAS friends warned me about. "Hi! My name is Grace and this is Elzbieta! We wanted to just come and welcome to you team Rainbow and hope we can work together soon." Both of them smiled at me before walking off and waving back at me. That went better than expected, doesn't mean I should let my guard down though. I walk over to my bed, kneel down next to it and pull out my sniper rifle out from underneath it. I grab my pistol and ammo for both of my weapons from my nightstand and place them both on my bed while I change into some simple clothes and my signature balaclava. 

After I finish getting dressed, I pick up my guns and begin walking towards the gun range where some of the recruits were yesterday. As I'm walking, I feel like I'm being followed by someone. I just ignore it and continue to walk towards the range. Once I arrive, I take my sniper off the sling on my shoulder and begin to aim down the sight, still with a feeling that I'm being watched. I slowly exhale before taking 6 shots then replacing the magazine and seeing where the shots had hit. 3 had hit the head, 1 in the heart, 1 in the lung and another right in the groin. All had hit exactly where I had wanted. As I smile to myself I can hear footsteps approaching me from behind, I roll my eyes and prepare for whoever it is to either compliment me or bet me they can do better. I hear the footsteps come to a stop next to me and the sound of a rifle cocking, I look to see a man with a beard and a Navy SEALS uniform kneeling down next to me and aiming down his sights at the target dummy. "Hey. Name's Craig Jenson, but everyone calls me Blackbeard. I think you can guess why." He begins taking shots at the dummy and seems to be nailing each shot, after about 10 shots he grumbles in annoyance. "Damn, still too much recoil." I hold out my hands and gesture for him to hand me his rifle, he reluctantly does so and watches me inspect it before I aim down the scope and take some shots. "This thing has almost no recoil control, you need to start using a vertical grip and possibly a muzzle break instead. Hopefully, your recoil should go down but if not then come and find me and we can figure something out." Once I finish, I hand the rifle back to him and pick up my own gear while begins to inspect his weapon and walking away in the direction of the armory. 

On my walk back to my room I can hear an argument between 2 women, and it sounds like it's on the verge of a full-blown fist fight. I sigh to myself as I walk around the corner to be met with Ela and another, slightly older and taller woman. "For the last time Zofia, you will not find me a spouse! I'm a grown woman and I can make my own choices now!" Ela shoves past me while muttering, "Pieprzona suka." I can see the woman I now know as Zofia glare at Ela as she turns a corner further along the hallway before turning her attention to me. "What? You have some sort of problem?" I nod before gesturing her to follow me, which she reluctantly does. "Listen, Zofia was it? I'm not saying that what you're trying to do is bad, I understand that you want Ela to be happy but like she said, she's a grown woman and can make her own choices. Perhaps you should be proud of the person that she's become instead of still trying to treat like she's a teenager. In the end, I can't stop what you do but I'm just giving my opinion." I begin to speed up until I feel Zofia tug my sleeve back, pulling me next to her as we continued to walk. "I know, I know. I should treat her like an adult. But I just want to protect her because no matter what, she's still my baby sister and I want what's best for her. Maybe...maybe I should back off a little. I'll talk to Ela, see you later." Zofia turns around and walks the other direction before she turns to look at me again with a smile. "Thanks a lot, Ghost!" I pull up my balaclava before giving Zofia a smile in return. "No problem! Oh, and my name's (Y/N) by the way. Make sure to stay calm when you talk to her, ok?" She nods and smiles once more before turning the corner and is then out of sight.