Chapter 15: Just Monika

Later that day (Your POV)

As I finish tying my shoe, I hear a knock on my door. Once I walk to the door I decided to check the peephole and see who was there, only to see Dokkaebi standing there with a smile on her face. An evil smile, I'm almost scared to open the door. Hearing her knock again, I open the door as she attempts to knock again and just hits the top of my head by accident. Realising what she'd done, Dokkaebi's eyes widened and she started to rub my head while apologising. "Sorry sorry sorry, I'm so sorry!" I gently grab her wrist and put it down at her side with a small smile and a sigh. "It's fine, Grace. So, how come you're here anyway? I'm just about to go out with Monika." Her smile falters for a second before returning to normal as if nothing happened as she walks past me and flops onto my bed. "I just came to give you a pep talk. Anything wrong with that?" Before I can answer I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder and turn around to see IQ in her normal outfit, minus the guns, helmet and bullet-proof vest of course. She smiles at me and waves at Dokkaebi behind me, while Dokkaebi's smile looks rather forced if I might add. IQ grabs my hand and starts leading me away from my dorm, I take out my keys and throw them over to Dokkaebi. "Grace, can you lock my room up and place the keys under the doormat?" She nods at me while waving. Once round the corner, IQ pushes me against a wall while giving me a smirk. "So, what do you want to do? We've actually got plenty of things to do like going to the gym, shopping, we can do stuff around the base, or maybe we can do each other." My eyes widen at the last one as IQ's eyes began to travel down my body. "How about we stay away from the last one, you're gonna have to try a lot harder Monika." She pouts and sighs at me before dragging me through the base and into the garage and stopping in front of my car. "Hold on, didn't you leave your keys with Grace?" I take the car key out of my pocket with a small grin as IQ returns the grin. "This is the one key I don't trust anyone else with. My car is my baby." She giggles while I open the doors to the car and both of us climb in and fasten our seatbelts. "So, where first?" IQ places a finger on her chin before smirking and looking over at me, making me nervous. "Take us to the Victoria's Secret in town, we're going lingerie shopping." I slam my head on the dashboard before pressing the ignition button, raising my head off of the dashboard and driving us out the garage. This is going to be a long day.

30 Minutes Later

What has my life become? I'm one of the best killers in the world, extremely dangerous, a member of one of the most dangerous organisations ever and here I am, stood outside a changing room in the middle of Victoria's Secret while my friend tries on underwear. What did I do to deserve this? Was I Joseph Stalin 70 years ago, because only that would be cause for a punishment like this. What's worse is the fact that most of the women here are just staring at me, not glaring but staring. I hear the curtain rattle next to me before a hand shoots out with a coathanger, drops it into my already big pile and grabs another hanger before retreating back behind the cloth. I groan and slump my shoulders. "Monika, can we go soon? It feels weird to be in here." I feel her hand grab onto my shoulder, giving me a moment to realise what's about to happen, before pulling me inside and pushing me into the seat. In front of me, IQ is looking at herself in the mirror and occasionally glancing at me. "What do you think, too revealing?" I actually take a look at what she's wearing and have to prevent myself from whistling in response. IQ is stood there wearing red lace panties with a heart cut out on her rear, wearing a matching bra with a heart cut out on her cleavage, giving me a view of the whole package. I can see myself blushing like crazy in the mirror, IQ also notices and smiles at me. "That says it all, I'm taking these." I nod at her while she begins to undress, making my eyes widen until she sits on my lap and leans back. In a moment she might get a surprise, whether it'll be unpleasant or pleasant I have no idea but it'll be extremely awkward. I feel her begin to wiggle her hips while looking back at me. I pick her up and put her further on the bench before ducking out of the changing room and leaning on the wall outside it, receiving multiple stares due to my red face. IQ exits the changing room a few minutes later with the underwear while I just dump the stuff I'm carrying onto a nearby shelf. Once she pays, we leave the store and continue further up the street before stopping at a cafe, grabbing outside seats. She leans back in her seat with a smile while looking over at me. "I had fun today, even though we didn't do much it was still nice. We should do it again some time." Before I can reply, my phone buzzes in my pocket. I take it out to see it's a call from Frost, I answer it and she begins to talk with panic in her voice. "Get back to the base, now." IQ looks over at me with a raised eyebrow and gestures me to respond. "Tina, is everything ok?" I can hear other voices in the background and what sounds like weapons being loaded. "It's the White Masks, they've found us."

A/N

I just quickly want to say thank you all so much for getting this story to 10k views, you have no idea how much this means to me. I would also like to say that at the time of writing this, this story is number 2 in the 'rainbowsixsiege' tag which is fucking nuts. That honestly surprised the hell out of me and made me feel so happy. Anyway, thanks for being patient with me about this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it.