Chapter 8: A Date?

5 days after Operation Jefe Militar (Your POV)

Things have been quiet since me and the others returned from Bolivia. Bowman wasn't too pleased with my choice but understood why I did it. Santa Blanca is slowly disappearing and will hopefully go back to your run of the mill drug cartel, instead of narco-terrorists. As I'm walking along the corridors in Hereford, I can hear another argument between Ela and Zofia. I roll my eyes while sighing and turn the corner to see them inches from each other, probably inches from having a fight too. I step between them while they continue to argue around me until I clap, making them stop yelling. "Ok, what in the hell is going on?" Ela glared at her sister before looking back to me. "Zofia wants to set me up on a date with someone she thinks I'll want to marry. I thought you told her to back off!" I give Zofia an annoyed look while she avoids making eye contact with either of us. "Yes, he did. Still, I think you'll really like him, Ela! Please, can't you just do it for me? It'll give you a chance to see your niece, don't you want that?" I look over at Ela to see her looking down at the ground with a saddened look before she looked at Zofia and sighed. "Ok, fine. I'll do it, but I'll only do it if Ghost comes." I look at Ela with a raised eyebrow before looking back to Zofia. The eldest of the Bosak sisters gives me a pleading look before I sigh and look at them both. "If it means that Ela will go then, fine. However, I'm only there because I want you guys to actually start acting like a damn family, got it?" The two of them nod rapidly with big smiles plastered on their faces before Zofia begins to drag Ela off. "Oooo we need to get you a pretty dress, and put on makeup and make you look adorable!" I see Ela's eyes widen and she turns her head back to me and mouths the words "Help me". I laugh and begin walking back to my dorm until I see Echo down the other end of the corridor. He watches anime, he might have some tips on how to do this stuff. Then again, he might watch hentai which will definitely not end well. I wave at him down the corridor while he fiddles with one of his yokai drones. "Hey, Masaru!" He looks up from his yokai and waves back at me. "Hey Ghost, whats up?" We meet halfway down the corridor before I answer him. "You've seen dates happen in anime right?" Echo nods at me with a raised eyebrow. "Well, I might need some tips for a date that I'm third-wheeling. Teach me. Now." Masaru gives me a sly look before wrapping an arm around me and beginning to lead me to his dorm. "So, who's the lucky guy?" We look at each other and begin laughing as he unlocks the door to his room and dims the lights. "Woah dude, at least buy me dinner first." He laughs slightly before grabbing his phone. "I'm going to teach you what I know young one. Now, sit. You must see for yourself how it is done." I sit next to him as he presses his phone screen and anime begins to play on the TV. This might take some time.

Timeskip: 2 hours (Your POV)

As the final outro of the season finishes, Echo looks at me. "So, you think you'll have an idea of what you're doing now? I explained it the best I could and even made a powerpoint just for you so I don't understand how you could say no." I nod at him while he fist pumps and checks the time. "Um Ghost, what time was this date of yours?" I look towards him while stretching. "4:30, why?" His eyes widen as he looks at me. "It's 4 right now." I jump off his sofa and run out his room while waving back at him. "Thanks, Masaru!" Echo waves back at me as I round the corner, dodging recruits, other operators and even Six, who looks at me with a bewildered look, as I run back to my room. I kick the door open and run over to the closet and begin rummaging through it. I hear a slight knock on the door and turn around to see Twitch at the door. "Hey Emmanuelle, I'm a bit busy." She walks up next to me and kneels down while also looking inside my closet. "What are you looking for?" She looks at me and tilts her head. "I'm looking for my suit. Don't ask why I need it, long story. Do you think you can give me a hand?" She instantly shoves her hand inside and starts moving things and gives me a nod. I smile at her as we begin to look. A few minutes later, Twitch pulls out the suit from my closet and hands it to me. "I'll wait outside, call me in when you're done and I'll help you get ready." I nod at her and begin changing into the suit. 2 minutes later I've put on everything and am just finishing up my tie before remembering about Emmanuelle. "You can come back inside now!" She walks back inside and looks me up and down while nodding. "You look...well you look really handsome in that." She looks away blushing as I feel my own face heat up a little and turn away as I finish my tie and grab the hairbrush. I hear 2 sets of heels down the corridor and rapidly brush my hair before throwing the brush to the other side of the room, causing Twitch to look at where it landed while giggling quietly to herself. I smooth out the jacket as Zofia and Ela stand in the doorway looking at me. Zofia was wearing a red dress that came down to her ankles and wearing red heels, Ela was wearing a sleeveless green dress, to match her hair, that came down to her knees and a pair of green heels. Ela looked at me nervously while Zofia looked like she was about to burst. "So, how do I look?" I walk over to Ela and place a hand on her shoulder. "You look beautiful." Ela smiles and looks over to her sister, who was on the verge of screaming in joy from the looks of it. I clear my throat and Zofia begins to calm down, only a little. I hold up a finger to signal I'll be a moment before walking over to Twitch. "Listen, thanks for your help Emmanuelle. I might not have been ready in time if you didn't turn up when you did." She smiles at me and stands on her tiptoes and gives me a kiss on the cheek, causing my face to go extremely red. "No problem, now go get 'em Lady Killer" Twitch laughs to herself and leaves my room, Ela narrowing her eyes at Twitch as she leaves. I didn't think anything of it and close my door while gesturing for us to go. Ela began walking off rather rapidly, causing me and Zofia to look at each other and shrug. We caught up to Ela, who was holding the doors to the exit open for us. All three of us walk through and I begin walking to the garage, causing the two Bosak sisters to give each other confused looks before following after me. I take a pair of keys out my pocket and turn to face the two women. "Took the liberty of getting my car delivered here for tonight." I click my car keys, causing a beep to come from further down the garage. We walk a bit further until we stop in front of a chrome Aston Martin Rapide S. Ela's and Zofia's eyes widen once they see the car. I open the doors to allow them to get in. "Well come on, we don't have all night you know." The two look at each other before Ela sat in the front and Zofia sat in the back. I started the car and began driving to the restaurant.