Four

Taehyung-
"Bye bye!" Jihoon waves at his dad. I carry him to our car and buckles him up. "I missted you so so so much!"
"Really? Even me?" Jungkook asks, getting in the drivers seat.
Jihoon nods. "Yup! Daddy and I saw auntie Jiji and Jennie this weekend. They plan on having a baby soon. I hope it's a boy, I wanna best friend."
"What about me?" I ask.
He giggles. "You too old!"
"Hey bug, do you mind if we stop at the grocery store? I'll get you get a snack," Jungkook asks. I look at him. Too old, I mouth. He smiles and nods.
"I don mind. Snack snack snack snack," he repeats.
We get to the store. I put Jihoon in the basket of the cart. Jungkook leads us and gets everything we need. We just so happen to pass the toy aisle. "Oh my gosh!" Jihoon exclaims.
"What is it?" I ask.
"Looka fluffy bear! I human bear," he says. His smile is so big.
I groan. "Which color?" I walk over to the bears. "The light one," he says. I grab the light brown bear and hand it to him. It's about the same size as him.
"You gotta name it," Jungkook says.
Jihoon thinks as we go towards the snacks. "Kiki! His names Kiki," he says. I help him out so he can look at the snacks. He holds onto the bears arm and drags him wherever he goes. "Kook-Ah, Help me find the bestest snack."
"Taehyung, Jungkook?"
I look up to see Namjoon and Jin pushing their own cart filled with food. "Hyung!" I say excitedly. Namjoon hugs me. "My god it's been forever!"
"Yeah, almost four years," Namjoon says.
Jin hugs me. "So much has happened. And you have a kid?!"
I look at the youngers. "Uh, he's not ours. We are just watching him for the day. But you have kids! Hoseok tells me all bout them!"
Jin laughs. "Two, Yeah. Girls and boy."
"Tae! Who's dat?" Jihoon asks. Jungkook smiles and stands up and hugs both of them. "I missed you guys so much."
Namjoon picks Jihoon up. "And who are you?" He asks.
He shys away and reaches for me. I take him. He hides in my neck. "This is Jihoon. Buggie day hi," I says.
He peeks it and waves. "Hi."
"There you go," I say. "Did you pick out snack?"
He shakes his head and wiggles down. "Kookie, help me find snacks." Jungkook listens and helps.
Jin and Namjoon watch the two. I stand fiddling with my hands anxiously. Jin look at me with a confused expression. "Who's is he? Who's his parents? And don't you dare lie to me Jeon Taehyung," he says.
"Uh, Jimin's," I say.
Jin glares at me. "And his mother?"
"Jimin," I say.
"Jimin can't have a kid on his own," Namjoon says. "Who was the second person?"
I bite my lip and look at Jihoon. He's a spitting image of Yoongi. I don't see why they have to interrogate me. I can't tell them. Jimin would kill him. They have to guess themselves.
"No way," Namjoon says. "He's not. Is he?"
"What?" Jin asks.
"Look at him. His face. His eyes. His smile. Even his nose," Namjoon says. "He's literally Yoongi reborn."
Jungkook looks at us. "What?"
"He's Yoongi's fucking child!" Namjoon says.
"Launguage!" Kookie and I say at the same time.
"What?" Jihoon asks.
"You're dad-"
"Daddy? You know my daddy?!" He asks excited. "I can't wait to show him Kiki. He's going to love him."
Jin smiles. "Can I see him?"
Jihoon looks wearily at the bear, but hands him to Jin. "You have to be careful."
Jin nods. "He's so soft. Are you going to sleep with him?" Jihoon nods.
I grab Namjoon's arm and pull him away from them. "You can't tell anyone. Jimin will kill me," I say. "No one knows. Not even Hoseok and he's at my house all the time. He's never once noticed the picture of him."
Namjoon gives me a look. "I have to tell Yoongi. He's my best friend. He's gone through so much in the last few years."
"And piling a kid on top of that won't help," I say. "Jimin's kid. Jimin's decision."
"You don't think it's wrong? Keeping Jihoon in the dark about his parents. He probably has no idea that he has someone other than Jimin," he says. "How's Jimin financially? Because Yoongi could at least pay chid support."
"No, Jimin doesn't want a Yoongi in his or his child's life! Do you remember what Yoongi did? He slapped Jimin! He caused him so much pain. He tried to kill him self, almost costing us Jihoon's life!"
Namjoon sighs. "Fine. Can we at least see Jimin again? We haven't seen him since your wedding."
I look at Jihoon. He's already getting along with Seokjin. "I'll see what I can do. I'll ask him."
"Right now?" Namjoon asks.
I shake my head. "If I called him when he was at work he'd probably have a heart attack thinking somethings wrong."
Namjoon smiles. "That sounds like Jimin. What's his hair color now?"
"Dirty blonde. He died it a few weeks ago," I say.
"Oh, Yoongi's is blonde too," he smiles. Both of his dimples poke out.
"How is he?" I ask.
"He's doing better. He spent about a year in a deep depression. Last winter, he finally talked to me and the boys about it," he nods. "We helped him pay to see a psychologist. He still sees him once a week. He's on his medication still, now I think he just takes it because it makes him feel better about himself. His music is finally kicking off again. He might be moving out of Hoseok and BamBam apartment soon, so that's exciting."
"So he's doing good?"
"Yup," He clarifies. "He's back to how he was before he met Jimin. It isn't the best, but it's better than before."
"Tae, Seokjin say I to play with his son!" Jihoon says running over to me.
"That's exciting. Let's get his number so we can have daddy schedule a play date," I say.
He smiles and hugs my legs. "Thank you. I also pick out the snack. Can we go play?"
I nod. "You want to play video games again?" He nods. "Alright. Let's go pay for this then." I pick Jihoon up and put him back into the cart. Jin hands him Kiki.
"Bye!" Jihoon says excitedly to the two older men.
The wave back. "Make sure to call soon!" Seokjin says.
We go and pay for everything. Jihoon almost started crying when we had to take Kiki away to scan it. I can tell he's not going to be away from him anytime soon. We go back to our apartment, I show Jihoon more video games. Jungkook makes us lunch and joins us. Around five o'clock, we head back to Jimin's apartment.
I walk on inside since he keeps it unlocked when he's expecting us. I smile at the small lump on the couch. I hold my finger up to my mouth, making sure the youngest doesn't wake up his dad. Jimin must be so tired. He's constantly working and if he's not, he's parenting.
Of course, Jungkook had to trip over Jihoon's shoes. Jimin sits up and rubs his eyes. "Hey," he mumbles tiredly. Jihoon runs to his dad and tackles him in a hug. "And hellos to you, bug."
Jihoon giggles. "Daddy, look at my bear! I named him Kiki! And I made new friends today!"
"Oh really? You'll have to tell me all about it," Jimin smiles. "Do you guys want to stay for dinner?"
Jungkook nods. "That'd be great. I'll help." Jimin agrees, who two start making whatever was on the menu. Jihoon and I play with Kiki and his stuffed puppy Col. once dinner is done, I help Jihoon get his plate and then sit at the table with the other boys.
"We got so much yummies!" Jihoon exclaims. "There were really nice boys. I let one hold Kiki."
Jimin nods. "They sound nice. Maybe we can play with them someday!" Jihoon agrees. He finishes quickly and is dismissed to get cleaned up.
"So Jimin," Jungkook starts.
"Oh no," Jimin sighs, "what now?"
Jungkook frowns. "The people at the store he's talking about. It's Namjoon and Seokjin hyung. And yes, they figured it out. They know," Jungkook says.
"What?! No! They could tell Yoongi!" Jimin exclaims.
"They said they wouldn't," I say. "They just miss you and want to see you again."
Jimin looks at his hands. "I don't know. I don't want anything to change. I love my life right now. I don't want anything to jeopardize it," he says softly.
"It's okay. It's just Namjoon and Seokjin," Jungkook says. "Maybe someday you can hang out with Hoseok. He misses you a lot."
Jimin nods. "Fine, I'm doing this completely for you and Jihoon."
I smile. "Good. I'll text you the numbers," I say. He nods.
I help Jungkook wash the dishes as Jimin helps Jihoon brush his tears and get pajamas on. The little boy skips out with his favorite purple onesie and Kiki. "You are pending the night?" He asks.
I shake my head. "We have to get back home. We have work, and you have school," I says.
He groans. "Don wanna go to school," he pouts. "Play with Taetae more!"
Jungkook picks him up. "You are quite whining lately. Are you okay?" He asks.
"Schools bad. The teacher mean, everyone mean. The crayons are broke," Jihoon says.
"How are they mean?" Jungkook asks, bouncing him slightly.
"Teacher is mean cause she say I can't use pink and purple cause they not boy colors. The kids make fun of me because I don't wear blue and red shirts. But Daddy say that it doesn't matter colors," he explains. "I wanna wear purple to school, but they so mean."
Jungkook kisses his forehead. "Let's go to bed. I'll tuck you in for daddy." He carries Jihoon into his room. Jimin comes back into the kitchen and I talk him what Jihoon told us. He seems slightly upset over it, but tries not to show it. Jungkook comes back when Jihoon is asleep. We wish him goodnight and go back home.