Twentynine

Jimin-
Taehyung and Jungkook just left. Jihoon grabs his small book and starts reading it. I smile at this. Namjoon gave us a bunch of books Minho doesn't read anymore. Jihoon has been obsessed with reading them ever since. I'm glad he likes reading.
My phone buzzes.
Incoming call from: Yoongs😍
I smile and pick up. I press the phone against my ear. I quickly walk out of the room so Jihoon doesn't get distracted. "Hey," I say, closing the bedroom door.
"Hey baby, how are you?" His voice rasps. His lisp is far more noticeable over the phone.
"I'm okay. Jihoon is reading. Babies are restless. I miss you," I say.
I hear him chuckle. "I miss you too. Only one more week. Has Jihoon been behaving?"
"For the most part. Last night he woke up and cried for you. Namjoon was over the. Because it was storming again. You know how I get with storms. Anyway, Namjoon took him to the living room and read to him until he fell asleep. The boys have been a huge help overall."
He hums in satisfaction. "That's good."
"Mhm. How's your brother? Has the baby been born yet?" I ask.
"Yeah, and she is so precious. She was born a few hours ago. She's healthy, and so small!" He practically squeals. "I can't wait until we can have a baby of our own. I know it may be early in our relationship, but I want to spend my life with you. I love you so much, Jimin."
I smile, letting tears fall out of my eyes. "I'm sorry. I just can't handle you being so sweet and stuff." Sniff. "These babies are making my emotions crazy."
He laughs. "It's okay, Babe. You still look gorgeous."
I groan. "Stop. You're making me fall in love even more," I whine quietly.
His gummy smile shines through the screen. I hear his name being called. He looks away from his phone and says he's coming. "Hey, sweets, I have to go. My brother wants to go get something or Thuy. Tell the big I love him. I love you!"
"I love you too. Be safe," I say. He nods and waves before ending the call. I smile and lay back on my bed. "I miss you," I say quietly.
"Daddy, Uncle Seokie and BB are here!" Jihoon yells.
I stand up, and groan from a sore back. "Coming, Bug." I walk into the living room. Jihoon is sitting in BB's lap. I smile. Hoseok is in the kitchen eating left overs. "I didn't know you'd be coming over. Tae and Kook just left."
"Yeah, they called us and asked us to come down. They said you're very sore and tired," Hoseok says. "B figured you'd want to lay down, and we can watch Ji."
"If you want to you can," I say. "Don't make a mess please."
"Daddy doesn't like sleeping alone. He says he gets scared and that's why Appa always stays over. Appa says Daddy gets scared because he has BDSD from when he got hurt by bad people," Jihoon says as I turn to go to my room.
I turn back around. "Jihoon, it's okay. I can sleep by myself, I'm a big boy."
"Do you mean PTSD?" Hoseok asks. He looks at me. I nod slightly. He smiles sadly. "I'll come sleep with you if it's okay with you and B.B."
BB smiles and nods. "Please go, I know you've been up at the studio a lot lately. I don't want you to become exhausted."
The two look at me. I nod. "Okay, Yeah." I go to the bedroom. Hoseok follows me. I hand in the bathroom and go tot he bathroom. I come back and Hoseok is on his phone. "Do you want something comfortable to sleep in?" I ask.
He nods. "Yeah, and I'm sure you wouldn't fun my pants comfortable."
I nod. I go to Yoongi's drawer. I wanted his clothes here even though he lives right next door. "You don't mind wearing his clothes? I mean you are his best friend."
Hoseok smiles. "And god enjoy it more. I'm sure you miss being around him." I nod and hand Hoseok come clothes. He excuses himself and gets changed. He comes lay next to me.
"C-can cuddle with you?" I ask.
He smiles. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't." He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me comfortably. "Now, lets sleep."
I close my eyes and bury my head into his chest. It definitely smells like Yoongi. Minty. Plus Hoseok's natural smell of cigarettes and cinnamon gum. I hear Jihoon's laughs and squeals from the living room. I let out a deep breath and drift off to sleep.