Fourteen

Jimin-
I hold my breath as I watch the little test carefully. It's been a week since I went to the doctor. I decided to wait a little before taken a test. This afternoon, I am going to the doctors to see if I am and make sure everything looks good so far. This evening, if I am pregnant, we plan on telling everyone. We're having a big dinner and the younger boys and I will tell the rest of them.
I look at the three tests. All with a plus sign on them. I let out a shaky breath and start crying. I wipe my tears and smile. I'm so happy for Taehyung and Jungkook. They are going to be the best dad's ever.
There's a knock at the door. "Jiminie hyung, How is everything? Are you okay?" Jungkook asks.
I pick up one of the tests and open the door. "You guys are going to be dad's I say." Before anything else can happen, Jungkook tackles me into a hug. Taehyung starts crying in the hallway. He soon joins us in a hug. I back out a little so they can enjoy this moment with the two of them. Jungkook cries into Taehyung's chest. "W-we're going to have a baby," Jungkook says. "I'm going to be a dad."
Tae nods and holds him tight. "They are going to be the most precious angel. Spoiled to. And gorgeous, from you of course."
Jungkook blushes. "Stop, you're better looking than me." He kisses his older husband. "I love you so much."
"I love you too," Tae kisses him back.
———
The doctor points to the monitor. "And this little bean shaped thing, is your baby. It seems a little larger than usual, but I think that's just because it'll grow differently since Jimin is a man," the doctor says.
Jungkook starts crying again. Tae just smiles at the monitor. "Jiminie, it looks just like Jihoon. Doesn't this remind you of when you had Jihoon?" He asks.
I nod. "A little bigger, but that's probably because you two are giants compared to Yoongi and I," I say.
The doctor talks about things to eat and to not eat. Things to avoid. Just basic stuff. He gives me a little hand book about how to stay healthy, and the boys a hand book about raising a child. We leave, but not without getting lollipops.
We head over to the Kim house. Jihoon spent the night there last night so he's probably extra tied. Hoseok, BB, and Yoongi are all going to be there too. We get to the house and it has all of their cars in the drive. The younger boys manage to act normal when we get inside.
Jihoon and Min ho are messing around and being little boys. Minji is in the kitchen helping Jin cook dinner, she's probably better than Namjoon. Yoongi, Hoseok, BB, and Namjoon are on the couch. It looks like they are half way watching the kids and half way not paying attention.
Jihoon runs pats me, I quickly snatch him and lick him up. "Daddy!" He exclaims.
I hug him. "Hi baby, were you good to Joonie and Jinnie?"
He nods. "Jinnie paired my nails with Minji." He holds out his hand that has multicolored paints on them. "He says it'll make me prettier."
I smile. "You are already so pretty, but I love them. Have you shown Yoongi?"
He shakes his head and wiggles out of my arms. He runs over to Yoongi and holds out his hands. "Yooni, look at my pretty."
Yoongi smiles. "Oh, I like the purple. They look very nice, Jihoon."
I sit next to Yoongi on the couch. The rest of the boys stare at us. We still haven't told them about us going out. I know they all want us together. And they all want to tell Yoongi that he has a son. Tae and Jungkook sit next to Hoseok and BB, taking the attention off of Yoongi and I.
"Hey, what have you been doing all day?" Yoongi asks.
"It's a surprise," I smile. "Tae, Jungkook, and I have been very busy."
Yoongi pouts. "I literally sat in my apartment all day. Holly kept barking at some bird that was eating in front of our window. The bird was mocking him."
I giggle. "Did you shut the curtains so he can't see the bird?"
He nods. "But he still was barking." I shake my head, smiling.
"Dinner!" Seokjin calls.
I sit Jihoon next to me, Minho is across from him. Yoongi next to me, then Hoseok and BB. Jin is at the end of the table, Minji on his other side. Taehyung and Jungkook are across from Yoongi and I. The Minho and Namjoon at the end. I get Jihoon his food before getting my own, being slightly more picky since I don't want to get sick. Morning sickness is probably the worst thing during pregnancy.
Everyone breaks off into their own conversations. The littles are yelling to each other across the table. Namjoon is managing to talk to me about the case I'm assisting. He's upset about it as much I as am.
"Excuse me," Jungkook says, gaining everyone's attention. "Taehyung and I have an announcement." Jungkook smiles at me.
"I'm pregnant," Taehyung says.
Everyone just kind of looks at them. "Taehyung, if you could get pregnant, you would've gotten pregnant before Jimin," Hoseok says.
Taehyung laughs. "That is true." Jungkook smacks his arm. "Okay okay, in all seriousness, we are having a baby. Thanks to Jimin." I look down at my lap, slightly embarrassed. I feel everyone looking at me.
"Wait, What?" Namjoon asks.
"We asked Jimin to be our surrogate," Jungkook says. "He's a week pregnant. We just had our first check up."
"Congrats you guys! That's so great," Jin says. Everyone starts congratulating them. I smile at them. They look so happy.
Yoongi touches my knee. "I know it's their baby, but you get the joy of having the closest connection," he says.
I smile. "Yeah, I guess that's true."
The boys start talking about names for them. Hoseok and Joon messes around the entire time, making the little kids laugh. Jihoon and Minho join on giving silly names for the baby. Minji gives some good names that actually mean something.
"You should name it Jimin, after the person who made it possible," Namjoon says, giving me a wink.
Jungkook smiles. "I like that actually. It fits for a girl and boy."
Taehyung nods. "I'll put it at the top of our list." He pecks his boyfriends lips. The littles start to pretend to hate it. Jungkook looks at Minho and smiles. "You're just jealous I get to kiss the pretty boy," Jungkook teases. He kisses his cheeks.
He wipes it off. "Nuhuh." He's blushing. Jihoon starts laughing at him causing the older boy so flip him off.
"Minho!" Seokjin scolds. "Where did you learn that?"
"Hoseokie told me to do it whenever someone was being mean," Minho says.
Hoseok starts laughing. "I also said to keep it a secret."
Dinner runs smoothly afterwards. Well, after Jin scolds Hoseok and almost explodes. Everyone settles in the living room as we watch a movie. The littles eventually get run down. Jihoon comes and lays on my lap. I look at the time. It's eleven. I carefully stand up with Jihoon.
"I better go. It's getting late," I say.
"I'll drive you home," Yoongi says. "You can't be on the streets yourself at this time."
I smile. "Thank you."
Hoseok whistles with BB doing the wedding song in the background. Yoongi flips them off and helps me get Jihoon's things. I carefully put my shoes on with Jihoon in my arms. We say goodbye once more before going to Yoongi's car. I check he's safely in the car seat before getting in the passenger seat.
It's quiet throughout the whole ride until I decide to speak. "Are you okay with me carrying for Taehyung and Jungkook?" I ask. "Does it change anything."
"Why would it change anything?" Yoongi replies.
I shrug. "I'm going to be fat soon. I'm going to be bloated, and gross. I'll be uglier. I'm be moody, and emotional, and will have a short temper. Why would anyone want to deal with that?"
Yoongi sighs. "Jimin, you're pregnant. Only someone stupid would hold that against you. I won't leave you because of something natural and beautiful."
"But it's not natural. I'm a pregnant boy."
He grabs my hand. "You're forgetting the beautiful part. That is the most important. You are letting your friends have something amazing. That is so selfless, Jimin."
I blush. I stare out of the window, hoping he doesn't notice. I am anything but selfless. I do so many things just for myself. I broke up with Yoongi because he reminded me of something in the past. I didn't even give him a chance to redeem himself. I carried his baby and never told him because I was afraid of his reaction. I kept our child a secret from him. I still am. But I don't even know why anymore. If Yoongi and I do start dating he will become like Jihoon's father. So why can't I tell him?"
We park in the parking garage. "I'll get Jihoon," Yoongi says. I nod and get his things. I lead Yoongi into my house and let him lay Jihoon down. I carefully change him into pjs.
"Jimin."
I stand up straight and look at Yoongi. He places his hands on my stomach and smiles. "You don't even have a tummy yet. I can't wait until you do," He says. "And I can't wait until I can have my own babies with you."
My heart crumbles. "Yoongi," I whisper.
"I know. I'm sorry." He lets go. "You never told me who the dad was. I'm very confused about everything. Does Jihoon even know his dad?"
I shake my head. "No. Jihoon is perfectly okay with just me as a parent."
Yoongi frowns. "This isn't only hard on you. He must be confused on why other kids in his class has mommy and daddy."
"And me being gay isn't fixing that," I say.
Yoongi hugs me. "Jiminie is tired," He coos. "Please get some rest. You need extra sleep now, your sleeping for two now."
I giggle lightly. "I don't think that's how that works. You've been doing that your whole life."
He pulls away and gives me a gummy smile. "Yeah, sleeping for me and my food baby." He pats his flat stomach.
I shove him lightly. "Go home. I'll go to bed."
He chuckles and waves while leaving my room.