Eighteen

Jimin-
I look at my tiny bump. They're finally showing. I smile and take a picture, sending it to Jungkook, Tae, and I's group chat. They both coo and start going on about their babies. I chuckle and get dressed for work. I go out to the living room. Yoongi is sitting with Jihoon, trying to get him dressed.
"Please, Daddy has to go to work," Yoongi says. His voice is a little whiny, like his son.
"Don wanna," Jihoon yells. "Ima go with you!"
Yoongi shakes his head. "No, I have work too. Jihoon, you have to go to school."
Jihoon starts kicking his feet and crying loudly. Yoongi sets down the clothes. He looks at Jihoon with a stern face. "Park Jihoon. You will put your clothes on right now. You are being ridiculous, this is not how you should be acting. Now get your clothes on." His voice is feel and angry. It scares Jihoon and myself. The four year old wipes his eyes and reluctantly puts on his clothes. He keeps his head down and allowed Yoongi to help him with his shoes.
I walk out and squat next to them. "Ready to go bug?"
He nods and holds out his arms. I pick him up. He buries his head in my shoulder. Yoongi looks at us with a guilty look. I get my shoes on and go out to Yoongi's car. He goes i the drivers seat and we start towards Jihoon's school.
When we get there. Yoongi tried to get Jihoon out. It causes Jihoon to whine and cry for me. I get him out. "Buggie, Yoongi wants to hug you goodbye," I say.
He shakes his head. "No, I don like Yooni."
I sigh. "Yes you do. Yoongi was just trying to get dressed. It's very stressful on Daddy when you don't want to get dressed. And daddy can't be stressed or else it'll hurt the babies."
"Babies? Hurt them?" He questions with a pout.
"Yes, they'll be hurt. That will make everyone sad. So Yoongi has to be a little mean because you were being bad. He feels bad about making you cry, even though he was just trying to help me," I say.
Jihoon nods. He reaches out for Yoongi who gladly takes him. "I sorry I was bad, Yooni." He hugs his father. "I not do it again."
Yoongi hugs him and kisses his forehead. "Don't worry. I'm sorry for being a meanie." He sets him on the ground. "How about you go play with your friends?"
Jihoon smiles and nods. "Bye Daddy! Bye Yooni!" He runs off to the playground.
I smile at Yoongi. "Thank you so much for this morning. I'm sorry Jihoon was acting so bad."
He kisses my lips. "It's fine. I'm happy to help. Now let's get you to work."
We get back into the car. He asks about the case I'm going with Yugyeom. I tell him about the boy who was raped and everything. He gets defensive since he experienced first hand what rape can do to your loved ones. I give him a kiss. I grab the door handle but he grabs my hand.
"Are you okay, doing a case like this? Especially now," he says.
I nod. "It's fine. I've only had to leave the room a few times. That's only because I was having flashbacks."
He frowns. "If you need anything. Come to me. I will always be able to help you."
I get out of the car and wave at him again. I walk inside my building and go to Yugyeom's office. He's on the phone so I just wait until he's done. He smiles at me, and rolls his eyes at the person on the phone.
He hangs up. "Okay. So, a witness came forward saying they saw Mr. Lee walking with Sung. This is good for us. The court wants to meet today and discuss if it's valid evidence. So, make sure you're ready for a hard day," Yugyeom says. "If you ever need to leave, that's okay. I know you're going through a lot and stress isn't good on the babies."
I nod. "I think I'll be fine. Don't worry."
He gives me a sad smile. "Okay, lets go."
———
I groan as the bus pulls away. I missed the last bus of the night. I'm exhausted. I'm tired. My feet hurt. My back hurts. I'm hungry, the babies are hungry. I sit on the bench and breathe slowly. I don't want to cry. It's not that bad. I've been in this situation before, I'm just more emotional because I'm carrying two people in my stomach.
I take out my phone and call Yoongi. He picks up quickly. "Baby, where are you? Do you know what time it is? Are you okay?"
I nod, wiping some tears. "I'm okay. It was a long day. I had to work at the office for a while. I had to talk to the rapist. I almost had a break down so many times. Now I missed my bus." I breathe in raggedly. "I just need a ride home," I say.
"Where are you. I'll come pick you up. I'll make you something to eat. I already put Hoonie to bed so I'll bring Holly in here to watch him. Maybe I'll even give you a massage when you get home. How does that sound?" Yoongi says.
I smile. "That sounds amazing. Please hurry. It's getting colder." He hums before he hangs up. I lay down and wait for him, dozing off before I head his car beeping. I sit up and go to the car. I climb in. "Thank you so much hyung."
"It's okay. I don't want those babies getting hurt," he says. "Plus I don't want my baby to get hurt." He kisses my hand.
I blush. "Yoongi, we aren't even official. And do you think we'd be ready for that?"
He nods. "I know I am. If you aren't then that's okay. But we've been talking for a few months now and I think I'm ready to make it official. As long as you are," Yoongi says.
I smile. "I want to make it official."
He smiles brightly. "Okay, Park Jimin. Will you be my boyfriend?"
I laugh. "You're so stupid. Of course."
We pull up to our apartment building. He carries my bag in and starts making food immediately. I watch him as he does so. He puts it on a plate and sits it in front of me. He feeds me some of it, I eat the rest by myself. He gives me a back rub before I'm almost falling asleep.
"Baby, you have to go to bed," Yoongi says. "You can't sleep on the couch."
I whine. "I can't. You're too comfy."
He sighs. His hooks his arms under be and lifts me up. I gasps do fold onto him tightly. He carries me to his bed and lays me down. Holly perks his head on. Jihoon is holding onto him tightly.
"Yoongi, I'm still in my work clothes," I yawn.
He smiles. He stares undressing me. He kisses my cheek. "I remember five years ago being in this same situation. You laying on the bed, looking so hot, my stripping your clothes off. Getting to feel you," He says.
I blush and feel aroused. "Yoongi, you can't tease me. My hormones are crazy, especially with twins."
He nods. "Right. Then it will have to wait until later."
"Stay here," I mumble. "Don't leave, please."
He nods and climbs in. Yoongi, myself, Holly, and Jihoon all lay in my bed. Yoongi wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.
"I need a bigger apartment," I mumble.
He smiles. "Only a little. I could help you get one."
I scoff. "We've been dating for like two hours. You can't make those offers yet."
"Yes, but I've been in love with you for a very long time."
I hug his arms. I really hope everything works out. It's just starting to look up for me.