Thirteen

Jimin-
Jungkook pushes me onto his couch. "Stay here," he says. He's obviously nervous. Taehyung is also, we went to go make me something to drink. I have no idea what they are up to, but it's making me nervous.
Today, I dropped Jihoon off at the Kim residence so he could have a play date. I planned on having a night to myself, maybe take a bath and drink wine. But of course, I keep forgetting I have three kids. Tae called me and asked if I could come over. I told him no, so he came to my apartment and forced me to his house.
The two come sit in front of me. They take each other's hands like a married couple about to give their prepubescent 'the talk'. "So, why am I here?" I ask.
Tae nudges Jungkook to speak. "We have to talk to you about something," Jungkook says. "We get it if you say no, completely okay to say no. Which just thought we would ask you since you're our best friend and all." I nod.
Tae bites his lip. "We want you to be our surrogate!" He spits out. I stare at the two in awe. A surrogate. Having their child in me?
"I know it's a lot, but we'll take care of you. After all it is our kid. We will pay for every expense that comes, any cravings. We just want someone we trust," Jungkook says.
I smile. "You guys are so cute. Of course I'll be your surrogate. I'm not sure how Jihoon will react to it though."
"That's so great!" Tae exclaims he tackles me into the couch. "Thank you so much hyung. I love you so much."
I chuckle. "I love you too."
Tae gets up so Kookie can give me a hug. "We can make an appointment so we can talk to a doctor about everything. We've already been talking to one, but now that we have you it's more serious," he says. I nod.
"I'll make an appointment right now!" Taehyung shouts, running to the kitchen.
How will Yoongi feel about this?
———
I didn't expect to be sitting on a doctors table two weeks later. Jungkook and Tae are sitting in chairs next to me. The doctor is talking to me about all the signs I need to watch out for if the baby is sick or if there's something wrong. It's slightly more dangerous because I'm a male and this is my second pregnancy. Giving birth will be the hardest part because it's dangerous to do another c-section.
I decided not to tell Yoongi. I don't see why I would have to. We've only been on one date since we've met each other again. And we aren't together yet. The three of us plan on telling all the boys over dinner, if I get pregnant.
A nurse comes in. "Jimin, we are all ready for you," he says. The doctor smiles and helps me up. "You two can just stay in here," the doctor tells Tae and Kook. They nod and wish me luck.
I go back into a colder room. There's a little palette with the boys' sperm mixed in it. It feels a little weird. I'm going to have my best friends' sperm in me, then hopefully their baby. The nurses give me medication so I'm not able to feel anything when they inject me. I lay back on the table. They prob my legs up and start doing whatever they need to do. The process took no more than a half hour, then they let me rest after. Kookie and Tae came in and started talking about baby names and what gender they want it to be. Mostly, they just hope I get pregnant. Surrogacy isn't always promising. And it costs so much.
They doctor gives me two free pregnancy tests to do in a few days. Then they give me a coupon to a baby clothes store. They set me up with an appointment next week so they can make sure it worked. Then they let me change into my normal clothes and go back home. The younger boys drop me off at home. Yoongi volunteered to watch Jihoon while I 'run some errands'.
I open the door and is unsettled of how quiet it is. I'm immediately put at ease when I see Yoongi with our son sleeping on the couch. Yoongi is laid across the couch, looking like a dead person. Jihoon is laying on his chest with his arms tightly around Yoongi's neck.
I try to be as quiet as I can when moving around. I start making dinner all of us. I start thinking about if I do get pregnant. I remember pregnancy being one of the hardest things ever. Of course it was during the worst time of my life and I was only a kid then. Money was difficult, and it was my first time experiencing any of this.
I buy dinner in the oven. I take a few pictures of my boys sleeping and send one to Namjoon. I take a quick shower before dinner is done. They are still sleeping so I wrap it up and save it for later. I sit on the chair next to the couch and wait for them to wake up.