Thirtyone

⚠️Recap
He quickly pulls a small gun up to my stomach. My breath gets caught in my throat. Oh god. I lift my arms carefully. "J-Jaebum," I stutter.
He presses the gun against me. "Go into the living room and sit on the couch." I nod and turn around, putting my hands on my stomach. Jihoon looks up at me confused. I pray one of the boys comes over.
3d person-
Jimin sits on the couch. "Jihoon, just keep watching your movie. It's just a guest," Jimin says, his words shaking. Jaebum sits next to him, the gun pressed to his side. A tear escapes and runs down his face. Jaebum wipes it, cupping his face. Jimin whimpers. "Please don't hurt him," he whispers. "He's just a baby. He's so young. He has a big future."
"Hm, why should I? I mean, I'll have to kill you both. We can't have any witnesses," Jaebum says. Jimin stifles a whimper.
"Daddy, what's wrong?" Jihoon asks. His eyes flick from his dad to the intruder. He looks at the gun and freezes. "D-dad."
"Jimin, take off your pants and stay here," Jaebum says. He lowers the gun and stands up. He grabs a fist full of Jihoon's hair and pulls him off the couch. Jimin starts crying and reaches out for his son. Jaebum points at Jihoon's head. The boy holds onto Jaebum's hand, trying to make the pulling less painful. His closes his eyes tightly.
"Do what I said, or I'll blow his fucking head off," Jaebum commands.
"I'm okay daddy. I'm not afraid," Jihoon says.
Jimin chokes a sob and strips of his sweats. Jihoon is too young for this, he thinks. This will scar him for life. Jihoon is being strong for him, he needs to be strong too. Jimin covers his clothed private area. JB looks at his thighs, pulling his bottom lip wig his teeth.
"Good, now stay right where you are. If you move I will kill your kid, and do him what I was going to do to you," he growls. Jimin nods. JB pulls Jihoon by his hair and to the bedroom.
He closes the door. "When is Yoongi getting home?"
"T-tomorrow," Jihoon says.
"Good boy," he kneels down to Jihoon's height. "Now, you're going to sit on the bed. You aren't going to make any noise. You aren't going to leave the room unless I come and get you. If you listen to me you'll be rewarded. If you don't I'll hurt you and you won't ever see your daddy ever again."
Jihoon nods. "Do you want me to sit on the bed?" JB nods. He watches the kid climb on the bed and sit bed on the pillows. "I won't move sir."
"Good," He says.
He stand up and walks to the side of the bed. He pulls Jihoon by his legs towards him. He unzips the onesie the child is wearing, exposing his small pale body. Jaebum sucks in and bites his lip. He runs his hands on the youngests thighs.
"You are so beautiful. Smooth, milky skin." Jaebum bites on Jihoon's inner thigh. Jihoon struggles to keep a cry back. He doesn't want to scare his dad anymore. Jaebum looks at the small bruise he left. "Open your mouth for me and stick your tongue out," he says. He stands up and starts undoing his pants. Jihoon complies. He closes his eyes when Jaebum takes his naughty part out of his pants. He hears the older man moaning, he peeks and sees him stroking himself.
"Suck it," Jaebum says, lifting it to the boys mouth.
"Da-Daddy told me to never touch another persons prince parts," Jihoon says.
Jaebum grabes his face harshly. "I don't give two shits. Suck it, just like a lollipop." He grabs a fist full of Jihoon's hair and forces him onto his cock. Jihoon gags quickly and tries to push away. Tears stream down his face. Jaebum lets go and pushes him back.
"Now, stay here. I'll be back when I'm done with your father," he growls.
He puts his cock back in his pants and leaves through the door. He shuts it behind him leaving the five year old alone.
Jimin's eyes widen when JB comes back. He didn't move. He's frozen with fear. He pushes the pregnant male down into a laying position on the couch. "Do you remember the first time we were in this position?"
Jimin looks at him in confusion. "N-no."
JB frowns. "I guess that's the point of the drug. Well, about six years ago, we were at a party. You were wasted, and all over me. I took you to my car and fucked the shit out of your tight ass. Your screams were symphonies to me. I've wanted to do it again ever since."
Jimin's memories flood back to him like a dam breaking. Visions of Jaebum kissing him and pushing himself inside of him swirls in his mind. The memory of being so helpless and calling for help stings, the memory of his face being pushed into the car seat. Jimin starts bawling.
"There you go, you remember now?" Jaebum smirks. "Now, do you have any handcuffs?"
Jimin shakes his head. JB scoffs. "I guess it is true that parents only have vanilla," he says.
"W-we haven't said sex," Jimin speaks truthfully.
JB smiles. "Good. You'll be like a virgin then." He pulls down his pants, since it's already damp from Jihoon, he's pretty much ready. He pulls Jimin's underwear down. He spreads Jimin's legs, ignoring his cries and pleas, he slides his cock into Jimin. Jimin screams down and scratches at the rapist.
"That's right," Jaebum moans, already rocking himself into the younger. "Scream for me. You feel so nice, and you're so fucking tight." Jimin cries harder. He's going to die, he thinks. It's going to kill the twins. Jihoon will be murdered and raped. It's all because he's too fucking weak to stand up for himself.
Jihoon sits on the bed in the bedroom. He zipped his onesie back up and sat against the pillow Yoongi uses. His hands are pressed against his ears hoping to keep out the sound of his fathers screams. His full cheeks are wet and he has a bad taste in his mouth from the bad guys naughty parts.
He looks at the door. He could try to run away or go help his dad, the man is very strong. And he is scary. He looks over at the window. It leads to an alley next to their house. He's not allowed on the fire escape. His eyes flick between the door and the Window before he quietly gets off the bed. He pads over to the window and pushes it up. He lifts himself up and out of the room. He shuts the window quietly. He looks at the alley below him.
"It's okay," He says to himself. "For daddy. I have to save daddy." He looks around but cants find the latter to get down with. But he realizes Yoongi's window is right next to his. He tries for the window, and struggles to get it open. It opens with a loud screech. He quickly gets into Yoongi's apartment and runs through his house. Holly barks a little before realizing who it is and lays back down. He opens Yoongi's front door and closes it quietly. He sprints down the hall and runs to the stairs. It's faster than the elevator anyways. He opens the door to the parking garage and starts running through it.
"Help!" He yells. "Someone help!"
"Jihoon!" Someone yells. Footsteps towards him. Arms are quickly wrapped around him and he's being lifted up. "Buggie, what's wrong? Where's daddy?" Yoongi says, wiping Jihoon's face.
"A bad man is in our house. He has a gun ," Jihoon cries. "He's hurting daddy."
Yoongi's eyes widen with panic. He hands the child to Hoseok. "Call the police!" He starts running towards the building.
"He has a gun!" Hoseok yells.
"I have to help him!" Yoongi yells back, running up the stairs.