Thirtyeight

Jimin-
I wake up to the smell of fresh breakfast. We've been living in our new house for a week. Everything is moved in. It's how I always imagined it. My fiancé, my son, our house and neighborhood. I have a restraining order against my mom, and my two time rapist is in prison for life.
I get out of bed, admiring the ring as I put it on my finger. I go downstairs and find Yoongi cooking and Jihoon at the table. I kiss Yoongi before grabbing the plate of food Yoongi prepared. He joins us at the table. Jihoon tells us about sleeping on his own and in his own room.
"It's fun, I get to talk to my stuffies all I want," He says.
I smile. "I'm sure you sleep good without sharing a bed with two other people right?"
He nods. "Now I just have Holly and Kiki."
"Jihoon, how do you feel about Appa and Daddy getting married?" I ask. "We told you we are but you weren't really listening."
Jihoon eats more of his breakfast. "I think good. Uncle Seokjin and Namjoon are marry, so are Tae and Kookie. Marry is good. Plus you are already kinda marry," he says with his mouth full.
Yoongi smiles. "And what if Daddy and I were going to have a baby? Would you be happy?"
He five year old nods. "I like Hana and Hayoon. I want babies like them. A little sister would be fun."
I smile. "That's great, Bug. But a baby in our house would be very different. We couldn't pay attention to you as much because you'd have to share us with the baby."
Jihoon nods. "It's okay. I know you like me more."
Yoongi laughs at that. "I'm sure." He kisses Jihoon's head. "I'm off, I'll see you after work." We share a kiss before he leaves.
"Daddy are you going to work now?" Jihoon asks.
I shake my head. "No, Appa doesn't want me to work anymore. He has enough money for me not to work." Yoongi is afraid working as a lawyers assistant will be too stressful. Yugyeom agreed so they paid me to resign.
"Hurry to finish up, you still have school," I say.
"Aww," Jihoon pouts. I call a taxi, and quickly get him dressed and ready. I drop him off at school then have the cab take me to the convenience store. Yoongi wants to make an appointment to the doctor for next months, but I can't wait. I buy three pregnancy tests and go back home. I get a glass of water, two actually. I need to be pregnant. We've had sex everyday this week to ensure it. I deserve it after everything that's happened. I do my business on the three sticks, wash my hands, and now I wait. It says to wait three minutes, so I grab my phone and text my dad a picture of my engagement ring. He is as excited as I am about it.
My phone timer goes off. I excitedly go to the bathroom to where I laid the three sticks. I look at the three. Each of them have one line. I sigh and throw the sticks in the trash. I stomp out of the bathroom and to my bedroom. I just want a baby, just one more at least. We'll just have to keep trying until we get it.

Hiya, it's me. Ya boi.
Anyway, I probably won't be updating a lot in the next month. I'm on a holiday with bad WiFi and no service. I'll still be writing when I can, but I won't post much until I'm back home.
Thanks!
Also, is smut something you'd want or not mind to see. I know I haven't put any I honk in this fic, and I don't think I'm good at it, but if it's something you don't mind just lmk. If not I'm okay with just suggesting something happened or bringing it up to talk about later.