Seventeen

Jimin-
A scream wakes me up. It causes me to push Yoongi off the couch. He hits the floor with a thump. I immediately starts apologizing. He groans and rolls over on his stomach. I look up at who was screaming. Taehyung is staring at us with Jungkook smiling next to him.
"So, is this a thing now?" Tae asks.
I look at Yoongi. He's fallen asleep on the floor. "Help me get Yoongi to my bed," I say.
I try to pick him up, but fail. Jungkook helps me and carries him. He lays him next to Jihoon. We all coo at them when Jihoon moves closer to him. We go back back tot he kitchens and I start cooking breakfast.
"Hyung, are you and Yoongi dating?" Jungkook asks.
I shake my head. "No, we are just seeing how we are feeling. We go on a few dates. That's it. I don't really know what's next. We want to take it slow this time."
Taehyung smiles. "Did you tell him about Jihoon yet?" He asks.
I shake my head. "That's a whole different situation. I don't know if I ever can tell him. I want to, but I don't know how he'll react."
Jungkook sighs. "He'll be happy. You see how he is with Jihoon. He loves him. Like his own son."
"Speaking of like his own," Tae says. He squad downs and holds my flat stomach. "How's my baby?" He kisses it.
I place my hands on his. "Don't you mean your babies. Plural."
Jungkook grabs onto the counter. Tae slowly realizes and starts crying. He hugs me and kisses my stomach. Jungkook comes and hugs me, having one of his hand on his babies. They are both now crying. It causes me to cry.
"Stop, stop," I say, giggling. "I need to cook. Plus, I don't want you to squeezing them too hard."
I move away and start cooking. "But you guys are having twins. It's going to be a lot, but I have hope for you two."
Tae groans. "Now we have to think of two more names. We have Jimin for one, now we need on for a girl and one for a boy."
Jungkook smiles. "How about a foreign name? Like a famous Australian name since thats where we got married?" Jungkook suggests.
"Like Sydney?" Taehyung jokes.
I nod. "That's actually not a bad name," I say.
Jungkook nods. "I vote yes for Sydney."
"That's a boy and girls name too," I say.
"And gender neutral," Tae adds.
There's soft footsteps from the hall. Yoongi comes out. He looks like what the definition of sleep is. He offers the three of us a smile before stumbling to the coffee maker. I continue to make breakfast. Taehyung and Jungkook set the table.
"Food," I say proudly. I put it in the middle of the table. "Go a head and eat. I'll get Jihoon up."
The other boys sit at the table. I go to i my room. Jihoon is laying on top of the blankets. I run his back. "Buggie, time for breakfast."
He lifts his head up. "Daddy, I'm sleep."
"Tae Tae and Kookie are here," I try to persuade. He huffs and buries his head the bed again. "Yoongi is too," I say.
He perks up again. "Yooni?" He sits up. "I see." He climbs out of bed and runs tot he kitchen. He squeals when he sees Yoongi. He sits in his chair and eats breakfast happily.