Thirtytwo

Long chapter, grab a snack maybe something to drink. Enjoy 😊
Hours before
Yoongi-
"Bye!" I hang up and shove my phone in my pocket. Hoseok's stupid car from 1982 pulls in front of me. I roll my eyes and put my case in the trunk. I get in next to him.
"So, why are you having me pick you up?" Hoseok asks. "Jimin has been dying to see you."
I smile. "I know. I want to surprise them. And I need my best friends help with ring shopping."
He chokes on his Sprite Zero. "What the fuck?! Really! You're proposing?!"
I nod. "Yoonwoo and I talked about it. I really love Jimin, and I love Jihoon. I want them to be in my life forever. I fucked up so badly those years ago. I just want him to be mine forever." I drink from Hoseok's bottle. "And Yoonwoo thinks I should. I'm at least going to suggest it."
Hoseok smiles. "I think that's amazing. Even though you guys have been dating for only like seven or eight months, I can tell you both love each other. I think he'll say yes." He pats my arm. "Now let's get ring shopping!"
Hoseok takes me to the closest jewelry. I look through all of the rings. Most of them are way too overpriced. I don't want to get him one with a gigantic diamond on it. I know for a fact Jimin hates diamonds. He just thinks that they're "too hyped. It's literally pressured coal." I just think he doesn't like it when a small accessory has more attention than him.
"Can I help you gentlemen today?" One of the workers ask.
"Yes, I'm looking to buy engagement rings," I say. "I want it to be small, not diamond, but valuable."
The woman nods. "Do you know what stone you'd like to be on the ring?"
I look at the rings in the display case. They're all shiny and beautiful. "Mm, do you have any pearl rings?"
She nods. She takes us to a different display case. I look at all of them. I look at all of them. All of them look nice. But would any of them ever be good enough for Jimin? Never. He'd win any beauty contest against all of these rings, diamond or not. A million pearls couldn't reach his worth.
My gaze falls upon a three pearled ring. "Can I see this?" I ask. The lady nods and gets it for me. I place it in my hand and look at it. It's beautiful. It gives me a feeling. I want to propose with this one. It's the one. "I'd like to buy this one."
"Size?" I give her a rough measurement of Jimin's finger halfway through his pregnancy. She nods and takes it back to size it. Another person takes my money and gives me a waiting time fo only ten minutes. I get the ring, and a fancy white velvet box for it.
"Should I cal his dad?" I ask. "Like for his blessing?"
Hoseok smiles. "You should, I think his dad would like that."
I nod and grab my phone. We walk to the car and Hoseok drives us to his house. I stay in the car. "Hello Mr Park."
"Yoongi, how is everything?"
"Good, better than good to be exact." I smile at the box.
"Care to explain?"
I let out a deep breath. "I'd like to marry your son." The other line if silent so I continue speaking. "I love Jimin a lot. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I want him forever. I just need your approval."
"Of course," he says. "I wouldn't want anyone else to marry him."
I thank him. We spend a few more minutes talking about the ring, where we will get marked. Honeymoon stuff. When we're done, I go in Hoseok's house. BB is laying on the couch while Hoseok is cooking. BB gives me a smile and a thumbs up. Hoseok must've told him.
I go into the kitchen. "Everything is perfect," I say.
Hoseok smiles. "Good." He pauses what he's doing. "Did Jimin ever tell you who the father of Jihoon is?"
I shake my head. "No, but I've always wondered. He's just so secretive about it, I figure it's just a bad memory."
Hoseok sighs. "Jihoon is your son, Yoongi. Everyone knows. He didn't actually tell us, we just guessed since Jihoon looks like you."
My heart skips a beat. "He's mine? I have a son?" Hoseok nods. My hand shakily finds its way to my chest. "I-i I can't believe this. He's mine? Biologically?"
Hoseok nods again. "Jimin asked us not to tell you. He was first adored you'd reject him and never want to talk to him again. But when he realized how much you love Jihoon, he was afraid you'd be angry. He is so scared of losing you."
I smile. "I have a son. He's mine! I have to go to Jimin!" I say. I run towards the door.
"Yoongi! You can't just tell him you know! He might get mad at me!" Hoseok yells, following me.
"I won't let him know it was you," I say. I slide on my shoes and throw on my coat. "C'mon. You have to drive me." Hoseok nods and gets his keys. We go to the car again which is still warm. We drive to the apartment building quickly. He parks it right next to my car, which is thankfully unharmed.
I get out of the car, Hoseok is following me. "This is the best day ever," I whisper. Hoseok lets out a chuckle.
I hear shouting. "Help! Someone help!" I look at Hoseok, he gives me a worried look.
"Help!"
"Jihoon!" I yell. I run toward the yelling. I see Jihoon running with his favorite onesie on. I grab him  and wrap him into my arms. "Buggie, what's wrong? Where's daddy?" I ask. I wipe his tear streaked face.
"A bad man is in our house. He has a gun," Jihoon blubbers out. "He's hurting daddy.
My eyes widen and my heart rate picks up. I hand Jihoon to Hoseok. "Call the police!" I run towards the emergence.
"He has a gun!" Hoseok yells.
"I have to help him!"
I run up the stairs to the floor our apartments are on. Jimin's screams echo through the halls. Is there no one else on this floor? I run to his door. I do the passcode and open it. A man falls off the couch. Jimin is still crying with his bum in the air. The man stand up and points a gun at me.
"Don't come closer," he says. He grabs Jimin's arm and pull him up. He holds him by the hair and has the gun pressed to his head. "I'll fucking kill him."
"Yoongi," Jimin whimpers. His pants are at his ankles and his shirt his long enough to reach his thigh thankfully. It doesn't stop my imagination to think of the awful things the man did to my baby.
"Let him go," I say.
He laughs. "Why? I got away with it last time. I'll do it again too."
My blood boils. He's the one who ruined Jimin. He raped him. He is the evil in our world. He's why Jimin cries at night. "You're a monster."
He chuckles. "I know. And you don't even get to fuck him," he says. "You know, he's so tight because he hasn't been fucked in such along time. It's like a virgin."
Jimin cries. "Yoongi. J-Jihoon-"
"Oh, that kid," the man says. "Nice mouth. And his big innocent eyes. God, I could've mouth fucked him all night. He has your thoughts Jimin. But he definitely has Yoongi's face." Jimin winces. He looks at my face for a reaction.
"Too bad he'll be an orphan by the end of the night," he says. The man raises his gun towards me. I'm quickly shoved out fo the way.
"Police! Drop the gun!" The uniformed people shout. They point their guns towards Jimin and the man.
"Fuck," he says. He drops the gun and holds his hands up. Jimin falls to the floor. The cops run over and cuff the man, Jimin screams as they try to help him. I run over and shove them away.
"Jimin, it's me. It's Yoongi," I say. I touch his shaking hand.
"Y-Yoongi," He says. I pull him into my arms. "Jihoon..."
"He's okay, he's with Hoseok," I say. I set him on the couch. That's when I notice the blood running down his legs. "W-we need to go to the doctor. Is there a medic!" I yell at the remaining police officer.
He nods. "Okay, Jimin, stay right here," I say. "I'm just going to go get you something to wear." He whines, but I run to our room and grab a pair of his boxers. I come back and carefully put them on him. "Now, we have to get your coat on. We don't want the babies catching colds, you included." I carry him to the coat rack. I help with with it and zip it up. I pick him up again and carry him down the stairs. I go tot he front of the building. There's two ambulances and a few police cars. Jihoon and Hoseok are in the back of one of the ambulances.
"Daddy!" Jihoon yells. He jumps out of Hoseok's grasp and to us. "Daddy, I'm sorry. I was supposed to protect you." He starts crying.
"Jihoon," Jimin says weakly.
The medics run over and put Jimin on a stretcher. Jimin stayers crying when they start checking him. They push him towards the ambulance. Jihoon tries to get in, but they done allow it.
"You'll have to drive your self," one of the medics say.
I nod. "What about our son? He was hurt too," I say.
"If you think he needs checked, we'll check him. But we are mostly worried about Jimin and his babies. Blood is never good, we could've lost one."
"Yoongi!" Jimin screams. "Yoongi!"
"Baby, I can't come with you," I say. "I'll meet you there."
"Yoongi," he cries. "It hurts." He scratches his leg. I get to keep myself together. "I know baby," I say. "I'll make it feel better, but we have to get you to the hospital so you and the twins don't get hurt." He mumbles an okay and the shut the doors. The vehicle starts driving off.
I pick up Jihoon. "Buggie, you must me so cold." He nods and shivers. "But you were so brave. And you saved daddy. Everything is going to be okay." I carry him to where Hoseok brought he car to.
"Appa, can you sit with me?" Jihoon asks as I buckle him into his car seat.
I nod. "Of course." I kiss his forehead and sit in the seat next to him. "The police are going to want to talk to you. You'll ask you want happened. They'll ask what the bad man did to you," I say.
His lip wobbles. "He put owies on my legs and made me suck his naughty part."
Hoseok lets out a sob. "Oh god."
I kiss Jihoon's head. "Don't worry, no one will ever hurt you again."
We get to the hospital quickly, considering Hoseok was going ten over the speed limit. I carry Jihoon inside, Hoseok following behind us. "I need a doctor. He has to check my son," I say to the secretary.
"What happened?" She asks.
"Someone came into our house. I don't know what all happened, but he forced sexual acts open him and raped my boyfriend. Please, I need someone to check his physical and mental state."
She nods. "Sit down and a doctor will be right out to get you."
We find a place to sit. Jihoon sits on my lap with his head buried in my chest. "Where's daddy?"
"He's at a different part of the hospital," Hoseok says. "They're making sure he is all healthy and that the babies are healthy."
"We need to tell the others," I say. "We have to call his head. Taehyung and Jungkook have to be here, just in case something happens with the twins."
"Yoongi, it's nine o'clock," Hoseok says. "I'll call the boys, but I think his dad would have a heart attack right now." He grabs his phone and steps out of the room."
A doctor comes into the waiting room. "Park Jihoon." I stand up and carry him to the doctor. "Hello, I'm Doctor Wuin. Follow me."
I follow him to the room. He weighs Jihoon and checks his height. Of course he's small for his size. Jihoon sits on the table and the doctor checks his blood pressure and reaction of his nerves.
"Can we get him out of the onesie?" Dr Wuin asks.
I look at Jihoon. "Buggie, the doctor want to look at your owies. You have to take your pjs off. He's not going to hurt you, I promise. I'll be right here the whole time."
Jihoon nods. He takes it off and give sit to me. Tears come down my face when I see all the bruises on his thighs. The doctor even hates looking at it. Jihoon scratches his thighs.
"Don't touch them, Bug," I say.
"They hurt, really bad," he whines.
The doctor looks at me. "Can I touch them?" I nod. He presses his thumb softly on one. Jihoon bites his lip and cries out. The doctor stops immediately. "Jihoon, can you tell me about your last birthday?"
Jihoon nods and tells him about getting presents from all of his 'uncles'. He tells him how he got a bike from me and how I tried to teach him how to learn to ride it. The doctor asks about Christmas. Jihoon goes on about how Taehyung and Jungkook got him a lot of presents and how we went to see my parents.
"Do you remember the last vacation you went on?" Dr Wuin asks.
Jihoon nods. "Daddy and I went to Busan. We played at the beach with Papa and ate a lot of good food."
"When was it?"
"A while ago. Before I met Appa," Jihoon says.
"Do you remember meeting Appa?" He asks.
He nods. "He moves next door. He asked me for a plate. I asked him if he wanted to play, he said yes. Daddy wasn't happy that he was playing with me and asked him to leave."
The doctor nods. "Yoongi are you his biological father?"
I nod. "I am, but I didn't know he existed until about a year ago. Jimin and I ended our relationship on bad terms, but now we are together again."
The doctor nods. "He's not likely going to have PTSD from He experience, it could come and go. I'll give you a prescription for it that you only use if it's bad."
We stand up and leave the room, Letting Jihoon get dressed first. We check out and get the prescription. Hoseok runs to us. "How was it?"
"Heart breaking," I say. "But he's going to be okay. What's news on Jimin? Are the boys coming?"
Hoseok leads me down the hall towards a different part of the hospital. "He's in bad condition. They have to preform an emergency c-section. They don't know if he'll survive is they don't. But the twins are both really young so they don't know if they'll survive either way."
"What about the boys?" I ask.
"They're all in the waiting room. Taehyung and Jungkook both agreed on the C-section since they both believe Jimin's live is more valuable than the twins." He sighs and takes Jihoon from my arms. "But they're very emotional. Everyone is."
We get to the waiting room. Everyone is there. Taehyung is sitting on Jungkook's lap with his head buried on his necks probably crying. Jin has Minji on his lap, Namjoon has Minho. The two adults are crying, the children are sleeping.  BB is on the floor, his head leaned against Jin's leg.
"Seokie," BB says.
Taehyung sits up. "Jihoon," he jumps off of Jungkook's lap and takes the five year old. "Baby, are you okay?"
"I'm okay. I just have owies," he says. "And I'm tired."
Taehyung takes him back to the chairs. "Lets go to sleep then. I brought you your blanket from our house." He wraps him in the blanket.
Hoseok sits on the floor next to BB, pulling him towards him. I sit next to Namjoon. I lay my head on his shoulder.
"You doing okay?" He asks.
"I'm holding up. I can't believe this happened again. Everything was going perfect," I say. "He was going too give birth to the twins. They were going to be healthy. I would get married to him. Things were supposed to be perfect."
He holds my hand and squeezes it. "It'll be okay. Jimin is having surgery. They said the blood is only from tearing since the man didn't go easy on him."
"I was going to propose tonight," I mumble. Namjoon gasps. I bring the small box out of my pocket. "It was going to be perfect."
"It's okay. You can ask when everything is over," Namjoon says. "Just sleep for now."
I nod and close my eyes. I hope everything will be okay.