Thritynine

Jimin-
I look at the pregnancy test.
"|"
I sigh and sink to the floor. We've been trying to get pregnant for a month now. Is it possible for me to not be able to anymore? Will I never feel the movements of my child kicking in my stomach. I throw it away. I've gone through ten pregnancy tests. Every week since we started trying. I only used one this time.
I go to the living room where Yoongi is on his laptop. Jihoon is visiting my dad for the weekend, meaning we have the house to ourselves. I go up behind him and wrap my arms around him. "Whatcha doing?"
"Hey baby, I'm trying to get this song edited before work Monday," Yoongi says. "I probably won't be sleeping tonight."
I pout. "Does that mean we can't have some fun tonight? Jihoon is gone. And I'm tired of vanilla," I say. I kiss under his ear.
He leans away. "Not tonight. I really have to get this done, Minnie."
I sigh. "I'll make dinner," I say. I go to the kitchen, getting the pot I need for miso soup. I get the ingredients and start cooking.
Yoongi doesn't know I have been taking the pregnancy tests. He made an appointment to go see, it's in a few days from now. I don't want to disappoint him. I want to be pregnant. I'm taking the tests so I know I won't disappoint. It looks like I'm going to anyways.
"Yoongi, dinners done," I call. He says okay. I put the soup in bowls and put it on the table next to the frozen sushi, rice, and spring rolls. I sit at my spot and help myself. Yoongi comes in and sit at his spot across from mine.
"So work is rough?" I ask.
He nods. "Deadlines are coming up. I'm been busy building my life with you that I haven't had time to get a start. Now it's race to the finish," Yoongi says. He looks up at me with a mouth full of rice. He swallows it. "Why is there a pregnancy test in the bathroom?"
I frown. "Uh.. I've been checking to see. I know you want another baby so badly, I just want to make sure I'm pregnant."
"And are you?"
I sigh and shake my head. "No, I don't know why. I got pregnant so easily with Jihoon and the twins. Why can't I get pregnant now?"
Yoongi sets down his chopsticks. "Maybe we'll need a little help. We can go to the doctor and instead of finding out if you are pregnant, we can learn how to ensure a pregnancy."
"I heard erotic sex helped," I say. "Sperm swims faster when you come harder."
Yoongi laughs. "Are you sure you aren't just making that up?"
"Maybe," I giggle, sending him a wink.
He shakes his head. "I know vanilla isn't as satisfying, but we can't be too loud with Jihoon in the house."
"That's why we do it tonight!" I say. "He's not here. It's just you and me. I want to to tie me to the bed posts and fuck me as many times you can. I want to pass out. I want cock rings, and mouth gags, and blindfolds. Yoongi, I want to be blindfolded."
He chuckles. "I know you do, Prince. But I'm busy with work. I can't have any distractions." He stands up and takes his dish to the sink, washing it. I pout and finish my meal. I wrap my arms around him and ya my head on his back. I snake my hands around and slide them up his shirt.
"Jimmie, not tonight."
I whine. "But I'm so needy. Please?"
"No."
"But daddy," I whine.
He looks at me. His face his stern. He steps towards me, his breath fans my face. His hands go on my waist, slipping into my pants. He kisses my tenderly and palms me through my boxers. I moan into his mouth and rut against him.
"Fuck me," I moan against his lips.
And just as fast, he's gone. I open my eyes and see him walking towards the living room. "What the fuck?" I ask.
"Don't tease, unless you want to be teased baby," Yoongi says, sitting on the couch.
I whine. "That's not fair."
"Everything is fair. Now leave daddy alone while he's working."
I huff and go upstairs to my room. I grab a bottle of lotions don lay on my head. Yoongi is getting replaced by my hand tonight.